Marriott Biscayne Bay

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Marriott Biscayne Bay

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay is a hotel wedding venue located in Miami, Florida, that serves the surrounding region. Their spacious indoor and outdoor event spaces are wonderful locations to entertain your guests with views of the waterfront. Couples looking for a chic location that will awe their guests need look no further than this snazzy hotel.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 650 wedding guests at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay for their ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. They have four indoor and uncovered outdoor event spaces couples may choose from to hold their events. Their sophisticated decor and furnishings will surely accentuate and elevate your events. Even still, you will be able to personalize whichever space you choose to fit your theme and style.

To ensure couples are well cared for, Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay has a team of skilled, professional staff members who will help you prepare for your wedding. An event coordinator will help with planning and will also help you utilize the hotel’s many offerings. There will be get-ready rooms available where you may prepare for your celebration, and they also offer accommodations for you and any overnight guests. Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay also has lighting and sound equipment that couples may use for their events. Valet parking, self-parking, and shuttles are available at this wheelchair accessible venue.

Cuisine
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay would be delighted to cater your wedding. They offer various serving styles, including buffet, plated, stations, and hors d’oeuvres. Some mouthwatering entrees they offer include olive oil sous vide king salmon, garlic parmesan risotto, charred brussel sprouts, and tomato basil jus; local red snapper, smoked sea salt, bamboo rice, black pepper yellow tomato water, and parmesan roma; and Florida grass fed tenderloin of beef, mashed garlic yucca, caramelized french carrots, swiss chard, and black truffle port wine demi. Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay will also direct couples to a baker they can work with to create a custom wedding cake, which their servers will provide cake cutting services for. They offer the following food and beverage items:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Other Services
Couples may also rent event items from Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. They offer audio equipment, chairs, chair covers, dance floor, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, and tables.

49 Reviews for Marriott Biscayne Bay

49 Marriott Biscayne Bay Reviews

Amanda
Featured
Amanda

Married on 05/04/2019

Best day ever

I cannot even begin to put into words how amazing my wedding was at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. The coordinators were absolutely amazing, especially Carrie who was given our wedding 3 weeks before due ... Read more to a change in staffing. And let me tell you, it was the best change that could have happened. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and the staff that works there is AMAZING. Carrie made sure that every detail was perfect even when I didn’t get her much guidance to go on. I would recommend the Marriott a million times over!

G
Gina

Married on 02/23/2019

Lovely Wedding Experience

We held our wedding at the hotel and couldn't be more happier with the service from booking to execution. Aside from us, our guests loved the hotel, location and service! Read more We held our wedding at the hotel and couldn't be more happier with the service from booking to execution. Aside from us, our guests loved the hotel, location and service!

C
Cassandra Behar

Married on 02/09/2019

Best wedding experience!

It is my pleasure to sit here and write a review about this venue - Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay! This past weekend was our wedding and the only word I can sit here and use is - PERFECTION. When I ... Read more began the process of looking for a wedding venue, my first step was go to TheKnot.com and research "Most Affordable Venues in Miami". I was on a tight budget due to the amount to of people on our guest list so I had to make sure to find a place that would meet my per person maximum. Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay came up and they were my 3rd appointment. (P.S. - my parents got married here 30 years ago but that wasn't the reason I chose to make an appointment). Anyway, Miguel Pirela was the first person we met. He won me over from the moment I stepped in his office. He loved our story of potentially getting married in the same venue as my parents and he really just connected with us on another level. After the meeting with Miguel, I canceled all other appointment and booked the venue right then and there. My wedding style was glam. And I know what you might be thinking. How can you make a regular ballroom so glam on a tight budget? Well, the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay was so affordable that it allowed me to spend money in other areas AND the best part is their team allowed so much creative freedom to be done in their ballrooms. They made every single on of my requests happen. Now, to the person that made all of my dreams come true. Once the contracts were signed, Miguel assigned Catherine Patino as my Event Manager. Well, little did I know, Cathy wore way more than just an Event Manager hat. She handled every single one of my logistics including the room reservations for all of my guests, my wedding planner, the liaison between me and all of my vendors, the queen that made sure I ate, who always made sure my husband and me had our drinks refilled, wow the list can go on and on. Typically, when you book a venue and have an Event Manager, they usually just handle venue logistics. Cathy took on every single ounce of her role as not only an Event Manager, but my entire wedding planner. I trusted Cathy with every single decision that was made. Oh, BTW. Did I mention everything she did was with the biggest smile on her face? My goodness I just can't say enough. The service at my wedding was another thing that was out of this world. The bartenders never allowed my parents to go to the bar. By the time they saw my father's scotch running low, they brought him a brand new one whether it was to the dance floor or his table. Even down to the Valet. I had to visit the venue SEVERAL times before the wedding as one would imagine. Alberto, Robert and Jackie never hesitated to greet me with a smile and make sure I was taken care of from the moment I stepped foot on property. They always helped me with my items in my car and left my car parked in the very front because they knew I was always visiting on my lunch break from work and didn't have much time. I can go on and on about the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. This was the best night of our lives and the best decision of our lives to host our wedding here Thank you to the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay staff for being so incredible and for making our entire wedding experience one we will never forget. Cheers!