Milwaukee Marriott West

Waukesha, WI · View map · Visit website

About Milwaukee Marriott West

Milwaukee Marriott West is a hotel ceremony and reception venue located in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Couples who are seeking a wedding venue that has contemporary, modern style can set their eyes and hearts on this hotel facility, which not only provides an ideal and versatile setting for their wedding day, but all the essentials for an extended and comfortable stay.

Facilities and Capacity
Milwaukee Marriott West accommodates a large variety of wedding parties, ranging from the most intimate events to parties of up to 500 people. At this venue, couples can expect panache and high-class décor, with three wedding day event rooms including a Grand Ballroom that features high ceilings and gorgeous chandeliers. When adorned with wall lighting and candles, this ballroom twinkles with ethereal majesty.

Milwaukee Marriott West offers an event coordinator to help make your wedding planning process as thorough and simple as it can be. This certified coordinator analyzes and creates your wedding day budget, helps select and coordinate all your essential vendors, and executes imperative details like cleanup and setup when your big day arrives.

Cuisine
Catering services are also available, with custom menus that are tailored according to your taste and dietary requirements. Barware, china, flatware, and glassware are all available through a rental package with this facility.

Accommodation
Couples seeking an extended stay at this hotel can also enjoy amenities like a fitness center complete with a swimming pool and contemporary, redesigned bedrooms for luxurious overnights. Plush pillows, pillow-top mattresses, and soft linens are just some of the small details that make your stay comfortable. Get-ready rooms are also available.

Location
This hotel is conveniently located to have direct access to I-94, and is likewise very near to Miller Park, ideal for couples who are Brewers fans (or baseball fans in general). Lakefront festivals and the Harley Davidson museum are also nearby attractions, making this location ideal not only for your wedding day, but for an all-around extended wedding experience.

29 Reviews for Milwaukee Marriott West

29 Milwaukee Marriott West Reviews

D
Featured
Derreck Krause

Married on 07/01/2019

Large 300+ wedding

The Marriott West was absolutely the best place for us to have our reception. While I do not often leave reviews, I felt compelled to share with other couples just how great of an experience we had in ... Read more hopes that they would have something similar. The team and the Marriott was absolutely fantastic. Starting with a woman named Nicole, we started meeting/connecting with her after we booked the hall. She was thorough, prompt and very accommodating to our unique crew/plans (i.e my wife and I wanted to have a shot at 10pm after we were done mingling and that was on the agenda/itinerary). Leading up to the big day, she was very responsive to our room list questions, helping us organize who would receive gift bags, and also helping us orchestrate the breakfast sunday morning that my wife and I wanted to provide to our family and wedding party. Nicole was top notch in every way. I cannot leave out several other members of their team. A man named Josiah (I believe he was the manager on duty the night of), was attentive and detailed. Several times throughout the night he found either my wife or I, or one of our parents just to check in to see how everything was going. His customer service was second to none. Also, the rest of the staff on that night, from the servers, to the bartenders, everyone made this the best day possible. My wife or I did not hear one complaint about anything, either the night of or even several days later after we had the chance to process. Besides the fact that the staff was amazing and amazing to work with, I must say what blew me away was how accommodating they were. Our wedding had 320 guests with about 50 staying over night (some of which didn't register until the week of). And, truth be told, our group knows how to have a good time. Not one person has said anything but positives to our wedding day and I truly believe that this is a direct reflection of the staff and the venue. Since I was the groom, I don't pay attention to many of the little things, such as the tables and flowers, but I can say that the hall was beautiful in every way possible. Elegant, inviting, detailed. Just fantastic. The food was outstanding. When we did our food tasting, the portions were huge! I was concerned that of course they would give us larger steak and chicken samples because they want our business. But I was dead wrong, those portion sizes they served us at the tasting were the same as the wedding day. No one went away hungry and the food was cooked to perfection. All steaks were a very tasty "medium". (With over 100 people ordering steak, you cant cook above or below). I cannot recommend this venue enough. The team is fantastic to work with, the food was spot on. If you book this venue, I can tell you that it is a decision that you will never regret and you can have absolute faith in the team here!

Amanda
Amanda Lindemann

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Reception

The Milwaukee Marriott West was a phenomenal experience for us. Our wedding planner through The Marriott was amazing and extremely timely and helpful. It was everything we envisioned and more. We ... Read more still get compliments from our guests about how organized everything was and how good the food was. Everything was great and the staff made the event completely stress-free for us! I would definitely recommend them.

A
Alex

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience

We had our wedding in June of 2019 at the Marriott and to say we were blown away by the service and attention to detail is an understatement. While we were searching for our venue we just popped in to ... Read more to look at a wedding that was being set up, Josiah one of the managers saw us looking and with no appointment or having any intention of doing an actual tour immediately walked us over to the bar grabbed us a drink and then proceeded to give us an hour long tour. From that day we couldn't find another venue that came remotely close to the level of service and attention to detail. Nicole was there to guide us through all the steps and made our experience incredible. Our big day went flawlessly and stress free due to Nicole, Josiah and the rest of the staff. We cannot say enough good things about our experience and would HIGHLY recommend this venue.