Marriott St. Louis Grand

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Marriott St. Louis Grand

Marriott St. Louis Grand is a wedding and event venue in Saint Louis, Missouri. The contemporary hotel is in downtown St. Louis and offers stylish accommodations, event space and luxury amenities. The hotel is located near dining, shopping, entertainment and attractions including the St. Louis Gateway Arch, Busch Station, St. Louis Zoo and more.

Facilities and Capacity
Marriott St. Louis Grand has 41 event rooms and more than 77,000 square feet of event space. Their largest space is the Majestic Ballroom with more than 2,000 square feet of space and beautiful views of downtown. The Westmoreland room is more than 1,000 square feet of space and can accommodate 80 seated guests. They also have many other rooms to accommodate your needs.

The hotel has 875 rooms and 42 suites with modern amenities, TVs with streaming content, and elegant decor. They can block rooms for your guests and provide an email link and website for guests to make easy reservations for your special day. The Marriott has a certified wedding planner on staff that is trained and qualified to plan many different types of weddings including ethnic and military weddings. You event planner can help you form a vision, choose a space, set a budget, decide on a menu, choose a functional layout, find vendors and much more. Their wedding package includes four hour premium brand hosted bar, wine service with dinner, cocktail hour with passed hors d’oeuvres, two or three course custom dinner, wedding cake cut and served with coffee and tea, floor length white tablecloths with overlays, silver chivari chairs, mirrors with votive candles, table number frames, bandstand and dance floor, certified event manager, complimentary bridal suite for wedding night, tasting for six guests, complimentary overnight accommodations for the parents of the bride and groom, special guest room rate, complimentary valet parking and a coat-check service.

Cuisine
From rehearsal dinners, brunchs, and luncheons to sit-down reception dinners and casual buffets, their talented culinary team can bring your vision to life. Their team walks you through their menu options and helps you built delicious meals for all your events that will wow your taste buds and your guests.

25 Reviews for Marriott St. Louis Grand

25 Marriott St. Louis Grand Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 09/24/2011

I had my wedding at Renassiance Grand in the Crystal Ballroom and it was absolutely incredibe. Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff is amazing. Corri was so helpful and nice. Liz made sure ... Read more that everything went perfectly that day. I did not have to worry about a thing. The food was incredibly good as well. Our guests could not stop talking about what a wonderful reception we had!!!

J
Jiajing

Married on 06/16/2017

My husband and I decided on the Statler Ballroom and it was an incredible experience! Words cannot describe how happy we were with this choice. We made this decision early in the planning process and ... Read more it really laid the foundation for the wedding as a whole. Melissa was our event coordinator and she really did everything possible to make us feel comfortable and make sure our needs were met. We felt cared for in every way. Alison (Sales Manager) was a joy to work with at the beginning when we were crafting the food & beverage package. She was very reasonable in accommodating our requests and we felt we could really trust the entire team. It was the perfect venue for out of town guests. There is nothing like the Statler in St. Louis – go for it and you won’t be disappointed! They have an amazing Executive Chef and their options are truly wonderful.

C
Caroline

Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding reception at the Marriott St. Louis Grand was more beautiful than we had imagined. The Statler ballroom was elegant and romantic, the cuisine was superb, and the staff was friendly and ... Read more attentive to our guests. More importantly, our event timeline was well orchestrated and organized and that is all thanks to our Event Coordinator, Shelby Robbins. Shelby was my right hand during the wedding planning process. She was extremely organized, responsive, helpful, professional, and well-mannered. She coordinated the reception timeline and asked very detailed questions to ensure our reception was exactly how we envisioned. I provided Shelby with notes on how to arrange my décor (vases, guest book table, etc.) and it was all set up meticulously and exactly as I instructed. Shelby was a stress reliever for me during the planning process, and I appreciated her accountability and her willingness to bend over backwards for me. The Marriott brand is known for its exclusive and exquisiteness and Shelby is a perfect representative of that. We cannot thank her enough for her assistance during the past year. She truly made our reception beautiful and absolutely perfect.