Marriott Stanton South Beach

Miami Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Marriott Stanton South Beach

Marriott Stanton South Beach is a hotel wedding venue located in Miami Beach, Florida. This hotel wedding venue is located in an exclusive neighborhood called “South of Fifth” which is also known as “SoFi”. Marriott Stanton South Beach offers sophistication and elegance in an iconic part of Miami’s South Beach. This hotel wedding venue will go above and beyond to deliver a wedding day that is truly special.

Facilities and Capacity
This hotel wedding venue is unique in that it is situated right on the pristine Florida beaches while also being surrounded by many restaurants and nightlife experiences. Marriott Stanton South Beach offers a wide range of settings for you to utilize on your special day. This hotel wedding venue offers two different outdoor spaces for you to utilize. The first is the 5,000 square foot Ocean View Terrace which can accommodate events with up to 175 guests that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. The second is 1,133 square foot SOuth Point Ballroom Veranda that can accommodate receptions with up to 70 guests and offers views overlooking Ocean Drive. For those who prefer to host their special event indoors, Marriott Stanton South Beach offers the South Point Ballroom which can accommodate events with up to 125 guests seated or 175 guests standing. There is also a smaller indoor setting that can accommodate up to 25 guests called in Ocean Boardroom. In addition to offering many unique venue settings, Marriott Stanton South Beach is home to a wide range of guest rooms and suites. This allows your guests to enjoy the added convenience of staying overnight on-site in one of the Marriott Stanton South Beach’s 234 rooms.

Marriott Stanton South Beach is happy to host weddings and other special life events. The team at this venue will assist you throughout the planning, coordination, and execution of your big day. Additionally, this wedding venue has all the tables, chairs, linens, dining ware, sound, lighting, and PA equipment you will need for your big day.

9 Reviews for Marriott Stanton South Beach

9 Marriott Stanton South Beach Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 10/27/2012

My husband and I live in Texas and were determined to get married on the beach in FL. Planning a wedding from so far away, along with being on a budget, is not an easy task. Thank God I found the ... Read more South Beach Marriott. Mariam Casco was my event coordinator and was amazing! She made everything so easy. She was always quick with responses and so helpful. Our wedding reception was absolutely beautiful thank you to her and John. We are thrilled to pieces with the way everything turned out. All of our guests loved the food at our reception and the hotel and kept asking how I found such a nice place when I live in Texas. I definitely recommend the South Beach Marriott to anyone looking to have their wedding/reception on the beach or at a hotel on the beach!

Y
Yameci

Married on 05/19/2018

I had my wedding in May 2018 at the Marriott Stanton and there are not words to describe the Love, Gratitude and Appreciation I have for the staff at this hotel and specifically my Wedding ... Read more Coordinators Jennifer Rivas and Natalie Gonzalez along with the help of Jonathan. I planned my wedding from New Jersey so I was constantly communicating with Jennifer via email and phone over many months. During my time planning my wedding they were doing hotel renovations, a change in wedding coordinators and a change in chef but even through all that they were still amazing. This hotel was absolutely perfect for my wedding. The location could not be better: right on the beach and the hotel is beautiful. It is modern and has a boutique feel even though it is a decent size. I did a lot of research and comparisons to the many other hotel options on south beach and the value could not be beat for what my wedding cost !! Jennifer and her team were outstanding the week of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for more support or more exceptional service for myself, my family and the over 40 guests who stayed in the hotel for my wedding. The wedding reception room was amazing. It was a cozy size that was absolutely perfect for my 80 guests and I love that it had a large outside balcony overlooking the city. The staff went above and beyond for my wedding and I would a million times over and over recommend the Marriott Stanton for a wedding.

L
Laurie

Married on 08/30/2014

The Marriott Stanton was the best for our wedding on 8/30/14. We had 50 people there for a destination wedding and the entire hotel staff treated them like kings and queens. The wedding was amazing on ... Read more the beach and the reception inside was beautiful. The event staff was very helpful and flexible through the whole process. We would recommend the Marriott for any event you have in the future!