Colorado MicroWeddings

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Colorado MicroWeddings

Iver Marjerison is a professional "micro-wedding" officiant and planner who specializes in intimate contemporary ceremonies and mountain elopements. Beyond just officiating your ceremony, he is also happy to coordinate the perfect location, photographer, flowers, and everything else! Based in Denver, Colorado, Iver is an ordained minister who has officiated 300+ weddings of various sizes, themes, and cultural preferences and is always open to adventurous locations--from airplanes to mountaintops. No matter your beliefs, wedding size, personal preferences, or venue, Iver will work with you to make your ceremony uniquely yours.

Iver Marjerison prides himself on his flexibility, communication, and efficiency to deliver you the most genuine wedding ceremony. He provides top-quality service from your first consultation to the moment you say, “I do.” There is no ceremony too long, too short, too small, or too big. Personalization is key, so what you vision, is what Iver creates. He also is familiar with the best locations for free outdoor ceremonies across Colorado and is happy to assist with vow writing, and license filing.

Colorado Microweddings officiates all ceremony styles: secular, spiritual, or religious.

Other Services

"Micro-Wedding" Packages:
Iver Marjerison also works as a wedding planner who specializes in curating everything-you-need packages for small weddings--from the venue to the flowers. Also, by working with specialty rental homes and park venues, he offers affordable alternatives to traditional venues. Stress no more... give him a call, and let him put together your special day!

Photography Packages:
Iver's other half, Kelsey, is a professional photographer who has teamed up with him to make your day even more memorable. The photography services offered include:

• Short-run budget options

A
Featured
Amanda Sims

Married on 03/11/2019

How did I get so lucky with the best officaint ever?!

Wow, where do I begin?! Iver was AMAZING, everything I was looking for in an officiant and more. My husband is in the service so we had limited time to plan. I sent my first submission in to Iver ... Read more roughly 3 weeks before our (quickly) planned small ceremony/wedding… He got back to me in less than 24 hours! He was extremely flexible and easy to work with right off the bat. We spoke over the phone and got acquainted, told him the story of us, & what we were looking for. He went over and then sent me a rough draft of what to expect after our conversation, which was spot on for what we were looking for. He provided very reasonable/realistic prices and great packages for whatever you're looking for (including photography! We did not end up having photography but again, it was very reasonably priced and he was willing to work with us on that if we decided on it! He even snapped a few pictures for us with our parents at the end with my father-in-laws camera!). Also, Iver had to drive a long distance to get to where we were and he was willing to do so (we were in a cabin in the mountains south of Denver), again for a very reasonable price! Come wedding day, Iver showed up on time and with a great vibe. We went over where we wanted to get married (on the deck of our cabin), and just all made sure we were on the same page, then we got started! My husband and I are simple people, we just wanted a quick, short ceremony with the traditional “repeat after me” vows. Iver did exactly that for us, but made it extra special by adding cute personal touches about our relationship before we exchanged vows. Honestly, I can’t tell you enough how satisfied and happy we were with Iver as our officiant and would 100000% recommend him! You will NOT be disappointed!

Nissi
Nissi

Getting married on 10/08/2019

Best Officiant!

We are so happy we stumbled across Iver. He was the perfect fit for our Rocky Mountain Elopement. He was so well spoken, professional and personable. He helped us so much with every detail leading up ... Read more to the ceremony. He provided us with information for the park permit, ceremony locations and recommended an amazing videographer that we ended up using! Very responsive with our millions of questions. Oh and he also had no problem being at our ceremony location at 5am for sunrise! Highly highly recommend!!

Angela
Angela Puckett

Getting married on 09/05/2019

Great service!

Iver and his staff are very professional and helpful. We used the minister, photographer, and hair/makeup staff. Each did an amazing job! Thanks for a great experience. Read more Iver and his staff are very professional and helpful. We used the minister, photographer, and hair/makeup staff. Each did an amazing job! Thanks for a great experience.