Marry Me Floral

McHenry, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Marry Me Floral

Marry Me Floral is a professional florist located in McHenry, Illinois, that specializes in designing flawless, beautiful flowers that breathe life into the vision you have for your wedding. Through careful planning and purchasing, owner Mary Bender strives to give you the wedding of your dreams while maintaining your budget. They have been delivering exceptional floral arrangements for weddings and special occasions in the Chicago area for over seven years.

Marry Me Floral’s greatest strength is their ability to provide unique flowers for everyone in your wedding party. Whether it’s making boutonnieres distinct and gorgeous or helping you design your floral arrangements down to the smallest detail, they are dedicated to going above and beyond for their couples. In an effort to give you an event design tailored to your personality, they work very closely with you through consultations as well as visit your venue. On the day of your wedding, you should only focus on enjoying this memorable day, so they will deliver and set up their floral arrangements. Marry Me Floral’s aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, and table arrangements are available in a variety of designs including:

• Classic

M
Featured
Marla

Married on 05/25/2018

I used Marry Me Floral for my wedding in May and I am so happy I did! Before meeting Mary, I had no prior knowledge about flowers, bouquets or what I even wanted for my wedding. Mary took the time to ... Read more listen to me and it was like she could read my mind. When I couldn't explain a flower just right, she knew exactly what I was talking about and recommended things based on her expertise. She helped me brainstorm ideas for centerpieces, answered my emails promptly, and made the most gorgeous bouquet I could have ever imagined. It was better than any Pinterest picture I could have found- and a huge plus, she helped me stay within my budget! Mary was excellent to work with and I can't recommend her enough!

Emily
Emily

Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Florist in Town!!!

What can I say about Mary except for THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! She is amazing and really has a talent for this! We came to her a little weary after an experience with a different vendors. She ... Read more was very welcoming and knew exactly what we wanted. She was able to design them all in the price range we wanted. She also helped us save even more money on our centerpieces by recommending her wholesale company for our eucalyptus. She made this process very simple and pleasant. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

T
Taryn

Married on 06/22/2018

Mary was great. Her bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely beautiful she was on time and brought them to my bridal suite without having to bother me on where to go. She did an amazing job and I’m so glad ... Read more I chose her. Thanks Mary!!