Marry Me

New Hartford, New York · View map · Visit website

About Marry Me

Located in New Hartford, New York, Marry Me is ready to take on all your officiating and wedding planning needs. Let them take the stress out of your wedding management by mediating between vendors and all your day-of coordinating needs.

Marry Me wants to make your wedding planning experience so stress-free that you feel like a guest even at your own wedding. The attentive staff take your vision and create a customized package to bring it to life. They are experienced in planning weddings of virtually all types, whether it is a local wedding, destination, vow renewal, or elopement — they are ready to work with you on creating the perfect day. Their most popular planning services include:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kassandra

Married on 07/21/2018

Tanya is fantastic. She performed a beautiful ceremony for us and really cared about what we wanted and it was perfect. She can make it short and sweet like ours (20 min) or as long as you wish. She ... Read more also helps things move along and go as planned during the reception. If it wasn't for her our wedding would not have gone as smooth and wonderfully as it did.

A
Angelica

Married on 07/14/2018

Tanya is nothing short of a magician- and a genuinely ecstatic for the couple magician! We hired Tanya for day of wedding coordination for our DIY wedding and I can honestly say she went far above and ... Read more beyond what we had ever imagined. She met with us every so often and then monthly as our wedding date drew closer and closer. She was there for logistical concerns and emotional ones too, as the wedding drama began to unfold! On the day of our wedding, she took my vision and brought it to life. Many of my vendors approached me to let me know how seamless the day fell together from a vendor's perspective- and that was everything THIS bride wanted to hear. And it was all thanks to Tanya. However, I think what sets Tanya apart from any other wedding master mind- is her genuine interest in the couples she is working with. There were times when it seemed Tanya was more excited for our big day than we were. We truly appreciated her hard work and more importantly, her friendship :) We cannot thank her enough and wish that we could get married again just so we would have an excuse to work with her!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/13/2018

Tanya was great during the ceremony and also before she’s so easy to talk to. Gave us so many options. She has a clear loud voice that made her speeches easy for the crowd to hear without speakers.I ... Read more loved all the words and wisdom she provided.