Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique

Sanford, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique officiates and coordinates weddings in the Tampa and Central Florida area. Marry Me Now understands that every couple has a specific vision for their special day. Our team of officiants and planners will collaborate with couples to create the wedding of their dreams. Our services include; affordable wedding officiants, an elopement boutique, destination weddings and honeymoon packages, day-of coordination, and affordable Pop- up Weddings for couples on a budget. Regardless of whether you want a religious or non-religious ceremony, Marry Me Now Affordable Weddings offers various types of ceremonies.

Why Hire Marry Me Now?

Our team is reliable and has the knowledge and the professionalism you are searching for. Our goal is to guide you through the wedding process by providing our skills to create and deliver a beautiful ceremony with poise and grace. Our experience results in a quality ceremony, may there be situations that arise that are unpredictable. We are able to maintain our professionalism during detractive situations and provide focus despite the circumstance. This will ensure that your guest will enjoy your ceremony and you the couple will have a peace of mind knowing that the professional you have hired are confident and knows what to do. We will set the atmosphere for the day and create an environment of comfort, love and peace.

Our team will advise on the proper timeline of ceremony, answer any questions about any challenges, different wedding tradition. We will customize the ceremony and script to the way you envision, attend the rehearsal, and work with your vendors.

A great question to ask yourself, would you trust a nonprofessional to DJ your wedding? If not, why would you trust a nonprofessional to officiate or plan the most important part of the day, the ceremony? You can count on our reliability, excellence, and team work!

Affordable Services Offered

Marry Me Now Affordable Weddings Boutique offers various affordable elopement packages, Team of Officiants, Pop- Up weddings, destination and honeymoon packages, and add-ons.

Add-ons offered include:

• Aisle runners
  • Photography
  • Rehearsal
  • Wedding arch
  • Backdrop with drapes and greenery
  • Chairs

Featured
Carmen

Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing service

For months I kept looking to have a my perfect wedding without braking the bank. Every single place I look was extremely expensive. Until I found merry me now affordable weddings. The minute I ... Read more contacted them Tara started to working on my day. Every time I had a question she answered fast and tried to accommodate me. The week before my wedding I got really sick and couldnt even rehearse. Tara assure me everything was going to be great. My wedding day finally was here and yes everything was perfect. Every single detail was above my expectations. Words cant describe how I feel about yhis company. Wow. All my guest and my husband were impressed. My amazing wedding was less than $1,000 and I even had champagne, cake and my first dance. Thank you Tara!! Blessings to you guys always. Memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Tara!!!

J
Ilaria

Getting married on 01/11/2020

There are no words to express my sincere gratitude and satisfaction with both Tara and Nechelle! From start to finish they were flexible, caring, and accommodating. Though our wedding was small, they ... Read more went above and beyond to make the day so special and memorable. We will never forget the role they played in making our day truly unforgettable!

Shenequa
Shenequa

Married on 09/09/2019

Tara went above and beyond

Tara is amazing. She was at rehearsal on time and sooooo proffesional. My guys were rowdy but she made it work. She had ideas that helped the whole day run smoothly. On wedding day, I was so happy and ... Read more pleased. Tara was one person I did not have to worry about at all. She was on time, she checked in with both me and the groom and was there to help where needed. She was so respectful of our wishes for how we wanted the ceremony run. She even helped usher the guests. 10/10 would always recommend Tara!!!!