Marry & Tux Bridal

Nashua, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Marry & Tux Bridal

Affordable wedding dresses from $875 to $2900 means we offer the perfect selection for brides in sizes 0 - 34W to say yes to the dress. With bridesmaids starting at just $135, shopping for your wedding attire will be a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. We can't wait to meet you!

Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, just 5 minutes from the Massachusetts border and an easy drive from the metro Boston area. Let our experienced bridal consultants guide you through our vast wedding dress collections before heading into a private, mirrored fitting room with plush robes & water!

Brides looking to find your perfect bridal gown will have over 500 wedding dresses to select from, and bridesmaids will have over 400 budget-friendly dresses to select from, starting at just $135. Experience stress-free tuxedo & suit rentals, starting at just $169!*

New wedding dresses and bridesmaids styles arrive weekly. You may purchase your wedding dress the same day from our huge selection or special order your wedding gown which generally takes 5-8 month to arrive. Bridesmaids dresses once ordered take between 3-5 months to arrive. Marry & Tux Bridal happily offers services to the bride, bridesmaids, groom, father of the bride, father of the groom, groomsmen. We specialize in the following:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Plus size Wedding Dresses *in-stock to try* sizes 16 - 34W
  • Bridesmaids dresses affordably priced from $135
  • Plus Size Bridesmaids *in-stock to try* up to size 36W
  • Tuxedo and Suit Rentals from $169*

Offering gorgeous gowns from the following designers:

Morilee

Morilee Bridesmaids

Julietta by Morilee for the plus size bride

Essense of Australia

Christina Wu Love

Adrianna Pappell Platinum Bridal

Allure Bridals

Allure Couture

Allure Womens for the plus size bride

Rebbecca Ingram

Sottero & Midgley

Maggie Sottero

Modest by Maggie Sottero

Moonlight Couture

Eddy K Couture

Enchanting by MonCheri

Appointments at Marry & Tux Bridal are highly recommended. Please know, we book evening appointments on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 5:00 and 6:30 PM. We can't wait to meet you!

842 Reviews for Marry & Tux Bridal

842 Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 10/11/2015

I live in CT and was up visiting my family. We had such a horrible experience at another bridal shop that when we left the first place we by accidently stumbled upon your shop and just went in to ... Read more "look". Was so impressed with the dress selection and customer service, we ended up buying a dress right then and there!! Totally worth the drive to and from and will recommend this shop to my friends and family. As well as my family who lives up in NH, they will be doing the same as well :)

Vanessa
Vanessa Lund

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Stephanie is AMAZING!

As a plus size bride I couldn't help but think there was nothing that would make me feel like an actual bride. I walked into Marry & Tux very skeptical of finding THE dress. I was consulted by ... Read more Stephanie in the plus size room and instantly I had the bride moment. Stephanie was AMAZING. She made me feel so comfortable looking through dresses and trying so many on. Anyone of any size would be lucky to have her help you pick out the most important dress of a woman’s life! Thank you to the entire Marry & Tux family for making every woman feel amazing ! :)

Kristen
Kristen

Getting married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

I had the best experience wedding dress shopping at Marry & Tux Bridal! I can’t recommend Stephanie enough! She made my experience better than I could have ever imagined! She cares a lot about her ... Read more customers and it truly showed throughout both of my appointments. She was so helpful and has a true talent for this job! I felt so comfortable here! Everyone was so sweet and welcoming! Stephanie talked to me throughout the entire appointment and it felt as though I was talking to an old friend of mine! I was able to find my dress so easy, it was the second one I tried on! I knew it was my dress and Stephanie helped it all come to life for my mom, grandmother, and mother in law! If you are a bride to be and looking for your dress, you should make it a priority to come here!!