marryingrev

Charleston, IL · View map

About marryingrev

Ordained minister will perform non-denominational weddings at any location. I'll work with you to design a ceremony to meet your needs. Indoor or outdoor venues in Illinois. Only $25 non-refundable booking fee to reserve your date! Call for fee and availability. Become a fan of The MarryingRev on Facebook at MarryingRev to see more photos.

10 Reviews for marryingrev

10 marryingrev Reviews

P
paula

Married on 11/05/2017

J was wonderful to work with and did such a nice job on my daughters wedding. We couldnt have asked for any better. Read more J was wonderful to work with and did such a nice job on my daughters wedding . We couldnt have asked for any better.

User5006484

2+ years ago

J. Was absolutely amazing to work with. We corresponded via email since my spouse and I are from out of town. He was very quick to respond and made setting up the ceremony a seamless process. Any ... Read more suggestions we had he incorporated. J. helped make our day as special as it was!

Annie
Annie

Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience working with J. He led us through the whole process, keeping our personal wishes in mind the whole time. He was very helpful in answering ... Read more questions, and he was flexible when we wanted to change up a couple things in the ceremony along the way. Thank you so much for making the day flawless!