Marryme in Greece

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Marryme in Greece

Marryme in Greece is a wedding planning company based in Santorini, Greece. They approach each wedding as a combined effort to be organized with the couples, and love getting to know your personalities along the way. They work to reflect your unique characteristics into your wedding day, and are happy to offer advice and a calming presence along the way.

The two planners at Marryme in Greece are happy to assist with your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. You can choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination packages, depending on which option suits your personal needs. They offer full event design, and can analyze your budget. Marryme in Greece has experience with many wedding types, including:

• Civil

J
Featured
Jocelyn

Married on 09/14/2018

Olympia did an amazing job with our wedding in Chios, Greece. I live in the United States and was very nervous about having my wedding in Chios because we have never been on that island before. When ... Read more the day finally came, everything was perfect and even better than I imagined. The vendors that she recommended went out of their way to make our day feel extra special and were top-notch. I don't think that I could have planned this wedding on my own. Olympia has a gift for finding what you are looking for and making it a fairy tale reality. My family and friends had a blast, and that made us very happy. We are very grateful to have found such an efficient wedding planner at Marryme in Greece, thanks Olympia! Jocelyn and Matin

Kacie
Kacie Friedman

Married on 07/12/2019

Easy planning, beautiful ceremony

Olympia and her team helped my brothers and I plan a surprise vow renewal for my parents. From planning to execution, everything was easy and seamless. The venue was perfect and had an amazing view - ... Read more somewhere we wouldn't have found without them. Thank you for making this surprise so special for our family!

D
Dave Schwefler

Married on 06/14/2019

Olympia and Giannis are the best at what they do!!

My wife and I celebrated a 25yr surprise vow renewal and I the only way I could have pulled this off was to Olympia and Giannis with all of the details. I brought them the idea and she executed ... Read more everything flawlessly. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!