Martello Photography

Jefferson, Ohio · View map

About Martello Photography

We specialized in a photojournalist approach to wedding photography, photographing in Northeastern Ohio and Florida weddings. We also photograph Senior's, Families, and Children Portraiture.

28 Reviews for Martello Photography

28 Martello Photography Reviews

M
Meghan

Married on 09/02/2018

Martello photography did a stunning job on our wedding photos. I am considering just pasting them top to bottom all over our living room walls! I keep thinking I've narrowed it down to a few ... Read more favorites, and then I find new ones that I love. This is truly a heroic feat as I'm usually not the biggest fan of getting my picture taken, but I am truly awed and satisfied. The Photo Mirror was also an amazing hit, I could not have predicted how much the crowd would absolutely love it but they really did! Thank you Heather & David!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/28/2018

My husband Austin and I wanted to thank Heather and Melody so much for shooting our wedding on July 28th. It was such an amazing experience. They like to have fun when taking pictures and it made it ... Read more awesome for us. We are so excited to see all of our pictures. Thank you so much again!!!

C
Courtney

Married on 09/16/2017

Heather did our engagement pictures and they turned out great! Very relaxed session and the quality of the pictures and prints are amazing! Definitely worth it! Read more Heather did our engagement pictures and they turned out great! Very relaxed session and the quality of the pictures and prints are amazing! Definitely worth it!