Martin Media

Kenai, Alaska · Visit website

About Martin Media

Martin Media is a cinematic wedding videography company based out of Kenai, Alaska. Owner Josiah has years of experience flying drones and can capture stunning aerial video footage of your wedding and venue. He will provide a unique perspective of your special day and give you a film that you can cherish for a lifetime.

Experience
Martin Media began in 2017 after Josiah obtained a FAA certified, commercial drone pilot’s license. Since then, he has done shoots for realtors, lodges, fishing guides and more.

Martin Media offers many services to capture your special day and turn it into a beautiful video that you can rewatch for years to come. Wedding videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Martin Media offers many different final formats of your wedding video. These include:

• Digital download

R
Rachel

Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous Videos!

Josiah is absolutely fantastic. He was professional, on top of everything, super energetic, and full of great ideas. His vision for my wedding video was better than anything I could have come up with! ... Read more Go watch Martin Media on YouTube and you will see what I am talking about. I got many compliments on the video and several misty eyes. So so so worth every penny. 100% recommend to anyone looking for a top notch videographer!

A
Amy Barrett

Married on 11/14/2018

Captured all the right moments at the right time!

Josiah was such a pleasure and so easy to work with! He photographed our wedding and was willing to do whatever it took to get the shots we wanted. He was incredibly flexible with the timeline of the ... Read more day, yet conscious enough of the time to keep the day moving. He had all of our shots edited and to us within 2 weeks. We couldn't have asked for a better photography experience.

Julie
Julie Karlsen

Married on 08/18/2018

Captured my wedding day perfectly!

Martin Media did my wedding video and I absolutely loved the experience and the product. Josiah got all the right shots, but was never in the way. He flew down to Washington for my wedding and did so ... Read more at a very reasonable price. He listened to what I wanted in my video and combined the music, drone shots, close ups, and overall spirit of my wedding day perfectly.