Martin Ngo Photography

Dana Point, CA · View map

About Martin Ngo Photography

Whoo hoo, high-five! Thanks for checking me out! Hi, I’m Martin Ngo and I’m a photographer based in beautiful southern California. I shoot weddings in LA, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, Temecula and will travel.

I'm a dreamer with big ideas, a beach bum, a food and beer lover. I enjoy traveling, camping and hiking in Yosemite, rock climbing, acquiring tattoos, good strong coffee, and spending quality time with my awesome wife and 3 adorable little rug rats.

I head a fun, modern and creative photography and videography team that specializes in weddings, engagements, and lifestyle photo shoots. The best part of my job is being a part of my awesome clients' big day and capturing the unforgettable moments for one of the happiest days of their lives.

I'd love to hear how you guys fell in love, learn about what makes you both smile, and of course I would be honored to have the opportunity to capture your big day. Drop me a line and let's find out if we're a good fit! I love meeting new people and being inspired by their stories.

cheers,
Martin

21 Reviews for Martin Ngo Photography

21 Martin Ngo Photography Reviews

M
Monique

Married on 09/29/2018

Maternity Photoshoot

Martin and Teresa are the Best! They were able to capture such beautiful moments of our maternity shoot. I’m kind of awkward when it comes to taking pictures but Teresa made the experience so fun.I ... Read more did not look awkward at all in my pictures. THEY TURN OUT SO BEAUTFUL. I know I was a taking my maternity pictures earlier than most pregnant women but the almond orchards in Bakersfield only bloom 2 weeks of the year and I knew I had to go. I was 24 weeks when these pictures were taken. I would definitely recommend this husband and wife team. They work so well together and don’t disappoint. Thank you so much, the pictures are amazing!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/22/2018

Sept 22, 2018 Wedding At Hyatt Huntington Beach

My husband and I were so thrilled to have Martin and his wonderful team as our photographer! We made an excellent decision hiring him to document our big day. From the beginning, he was always very ... Read more professional, courteous, easygoing, and friendly. When we first met, my husband and I felt comfortable with him right away. Our engagement shoot was fantastic :) all our pictures came out beautiful. The whole wedding day went smoothly, and we love love our wedding day photos!! Martin is an excellent photographer, and I would recommend him to anyone :)

J
Jenny

Married on 12/28/2017

We found Martin and his wife through a friend and couldn’t be happier with our decision. Our wedding was very simple and we were a little nervous about making our photos look nice, but Martin did a ... Read more great job capturing our day. He found great angles, lighting, and spots near our venue to take photos in. We are also not very comfortable in front of a camera, but Martin made taking photos so natural and easy. He was easy going and full of dad jokes which really cheered us up after long hours of getting ready. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our big day!