Martini Productions

Holyoke, MA · View map

About Martini Productions

Member of the Better Business Bureau.

With over 15 years of indusrty experience your event planner and musical hostess DJ Lori Belanger (DJ Lori B) will partner with you to customize and create an event to remember. Exceptional service and attention to detail are the trademarks of Martini Productions. Call for a personal appointment.

4 Reviews for Martini Productions

4 Martini Productions Reviews

J
Jasmine

Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend!

Lori was the DJ at my wedding in September 2018 and she was awesome! She did the music for our outdoor ceremony as well as the indoor reception. Lori helped us with the planning process and really ... Read more listened to what we wanted. She kept everything running on schedule and all of our guests loved her. We could tell that Lori really cared about our wedding and wanted to make the evening perfect. Book Lori for your wedding and you won't regret it!

E
Emily

Married on 06/01/2013

Lori was amazing! She took all my requests on board, and my guests all agreed that she was great and a lot of fun. The music was great, the lights created a great atmosphere, it was all perfect. ... Read more Couldn't have been happier! Thanks Lori!

User2786580

2+ years ago

Lori was the DJ for our Jill and Jill and did a phenomenal job! She got both my and my fiance's musical tastes (which are very different) and had great music for each. She took requests and made the ... Read more raffle go more smoothly than any I've seen. People were having a great time and dancing until the hall had to kick us out. I'd definitely have her DJ any events I have in the future.