Hired? Booked

Martin's Caterers

Windsor Mill, MD · View map · Visit website

About Martin's Caterers

If a glamorous and elegant wedding venue is at the top of your list, Martin's Caterers in Baltimore, Maryland has got you covered - and then some. Sprawling ballrooms with floor-to-ceiling drapery as well as a dazzling, oversized crystal chandelier are just some of the features that this venue offers. Marble columns and granite flooring project classic wedding-day vibes while high-end facilities give couples endless options for making their dream day a reality.

Facilities and Capacity
Twenty different event spaces mean couples can host up to 2,000 wedding guests with Martin's Caterers. In addition to spectacular options indoors, covered and uncovered outdoor settings also provide scenic views and backdrops for couples wishing to host their ceremony outside.

Martin's Caterers is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services, including:

• Cake

U
Featured
User7252392

2+ years ago

Martin's was great for every aspect of our ceremony and reception. Our Banquet Manager , Jack, and our Bridal Hostess, Kim, were excellent and made our day perfect. We would highly recommend Martin's ... Read more to anyone getting married.

Mrs.
Mrs. Shamika Smith

Getting married on 09/15/2022

Attentive & Efficient all while Smiling!

Hi Sue, I want to say thank you for your patience and the last minute changes I asked of you. I really do appreciate it. I would like to send a special thank you to Brent Dardozzi for his ... Read more attentiveness in seeing that all my needs and requests were being met, he was a tremendous help! I really appreciated him, I tell you, I would “mentally” call him and he would just appear. 😊 Please let him know that I thank him for his help yesterday. Please let Melva Brown know I appreciated her assistance too. She too, was a big help. I would also like to thank all the wait staff and kitchen staff and servers…they were absolutely on point and the food was DELISH!! So many rave reviews from the employees, and those crab cakes were “out of sight.” Sue, without the attentiveness of your staff, the help that they offered, the customer service they exuded and their awesome attitude, I would not have been able to have a smooth “First Run” that I had yesterday. I personally want to thank them all so much, so much. They made my day go by so well and so smooth. Again, thanks so much for you and your staff’s help. Without it my day would not have been possible. Sincerely and Kind Regards, Mrs. Shamika Smith

D
Derek

Getting married on 08/17/2019

Although our recent event at Martin's West was not a wedding, it was a very special annual family reunion banquet that moves around the country each year hosted by different families. This was our ... Read more second time hosting in Maryland and first time contracting with Martin's. The first time we hosted in 2009 was a very successful event and a good time was had by all. We wanted to make 2015 an even better family reunion and turned to Martin's West. I can honestly say that so many people will work very hard behind the scene to ensure that every detail is perfect. With so many people working behind the scene to perfect your event you will only have to interact with two... Your Event Planner and your Banquet Manager. Our Event Planner Ali Kuchman was great... very responsive to our ideas, her suggestions were based on experience and she was a joy to work with during the planning, contracting and food tasting. Our Banquet Manager Deborah Winston who we only met one time on the day of our event made a great first impression! We met Deborah three hours before our event to drop off a banner that needed to be hung. Deborah was fully engaged and had her team equally engaged to make our event special. Our reunion was a tremendous success as reflected in ALL of the positive comments received from family members. They cannot wait for us to serve as Host and Hostess again and again. Several years in the future we will host this special event again and we will return to a Martin's Venue without a doubt!