Martin's Caterers

Greenbelt, MD · View map · Visit website

About Martin's Caterers

Martin’s Caterers has been Central Maryland’s leading distinctive caterer for over 55 years. Our six catering venues boast beautiful ballrooms featuring fabulous décor. Each has many backdrops and settings to create the most memorable photo albums.

Facilities and Capacity

Martin's has six locations serving the Baltimore - Washington - Virginia region conveniently located in the Metro area.

• Martin's West - Baltimore, MD 21244__________________(410) 944-9433
  • Valley Mansion by Martin's - Hunt Valley, MD 21030______(410) 666-1234
  • Martin's East - Baltimore, MD 21220__________________(410) 686-8500
  • Martin's Westminster - Westminster, MD 21157__________(410) 876-1500
  • Martin's Crosswinds - Greenbelt, MD 20770____________(301) 474-8500
  • Camelot by Martin's - Upper Marlboro, MD 20774________(301) 249-0411

There are multiple ballrooms accommodating from 50 to 1500 guests. We offer options for indoor ceremonies as well as having gorgeous outdoor ceremony *gardens.

Our experienced management, culinary, and event planning staff will coordinate your day to make your dream a reality. Martin’s Caterers is able to provide all of the services you need for your reception. We partner with the best providers in supplying entertainment, photography, wedding cake, and many other services to help make your planning simple and easy to understand.

677 Reviews for Martin's Caterers

677 Martin's Caterers Reviews

Featured
User7252392

2+ years ago

Martin's was great for every aspect of our ceremony and reception. Our Banquet Manager , Jack, and our Bridal Hostess, Kim, were excellent and made our day perfect. We would highly recommend Martin's ... Read more to anyone getting married.

Mrs.
Mrs. Shamika Smith

Getting married on 09/15/2022

Attentive & Efficient all while Smiling!

Hi Sue, I want to say thank you for your patience and the last minute changes I asked of you. I really do appreciate it. I would like to send a special thank you to Brent Dardozzi for his ... Read more attentiveness in seeing that all my needs and requests were being met, he was a tremendous help! I really appreciated him, I tell you, I would “mentally” call him and he would just appear. 😊 Please let him know that I thank him for his help yesterday. Please let Melva Brown know I appreciated her assistance too. She too, was a big help. I would also like to thank all the wait staff and kitchen staff and servers…they were absolutely on point and the food was DELISH!! So many rave reviews from the employees, and those crab cakes were “out of sight.” Sue, without the attentiveness of your staff, the help that they offered, the customer service they exuded and their awesome attitude, I would not have been able to have a smooth “First Run” that I had yesterday. I personally want to thank them all so much, so much. They made my day go by so well and so smooth. Again, thanks so much for you and your staff’s help. Without it my day would not have been possible. Sincerely and Kind Regards, Mrs. Shamika Smith

Inez
Inez Stewart

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Easy Planning & Excellent Event

First time planning a major event and Valley Mansion made it so easy! Our contact person was so helpful and professional. She thought of details that I didn't and she was so patient and kind when I ... Read more kept coming back and asking questions. The event itself was very well done. The service was amazing and the food was delicious. Everyone remarked that they had a great time and the food was delicious! I'd definitely use Valley Mansion again for any event that I need to plan.