Martoca Wedding

Puerto Vallarta, MX · View map · Visit website

About Martoca Wedding

Martoca Wedding LLC is a beachfront outdoor wedding venue located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This venue is designed to host private and intimate beach weddings along the coast of Mexico. Only minutes from Puerto Vallarta and Punta Mita, this venue is closely located to some of Mexico’s most pristine beaches and the famous colonial city.

Facilities and Capacity
Martoca Wedding LLC specializes in private beach weddings along the coast of Puerto Vallarta, including destination weddings. They host weddings in their private beach garden in Bucerias, Nayarit, which features easy staircase access to the beach for your ceremony, as well as a grass garden for hosting your reception. The beach garden is surrounded by a lush tropical garden, and is nestled along the shore of a sparsely populated beach, ensuring that your private celebration is as intimate as possible. This venue is an ideal location for unique, custom weddings with an authentic Mexican flare. Your wedding will feature incredible views of the bay from every angle, and clients can enjoy creating the bespoke event of your dreams using the beach garden as a beautiful canvas.

Martoca Wedding LLC is a family-run and family-owned wedding business with a staff that is passionate about helping clients to discover the beauty and create lasting memories at this beautiful beach garden. They maintain a flexible and relaxed approach in helping you to plan the custom, one-of-a-kind ceremony of your dreams, while also executing your wedding plans and decor according to your exact specifications. They love to create custom weddings with Mexican flare, and provide local cuisine and table settings in order to celebrate the culture of the surrounding areas. Their catering services, food presentation, rustic decor, and event features are all catered to achieving the perfect boho chic look using their facilities. They utilize decor elements such as driftwood, bougainvillea, palm leaves, talavera, shell curtains, handcrafted centerpieces, blown glass, and amazing lighting to create a one-of-a-kind ceremony that illustrates the richness of Mexican culture. Along with amazing decor, they also offer the following event services:

• Bar services
  • Pet friendly
  • Preferred vendors only
  • Set up

Accommodations
This wedding venue is located in Bucerias, in a secluded nook between Punta Mita and Nuevo Vallarta. The venue is surrounded by a variety of all-inclusive resorts and villas, as well as condos directly adjacent to the venue. The venue is located within a 30 minute drive from various tourist destinations including Sayulita, Punta Mita, and Puerto Vallarta, and they offer transportation services for couples and wedding guests.

70 Reviews for Martoca Wedding

70 Martoca Wedding Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 02/23/2019

Best day ever!

I am so happy we chose Martoca! Thank you fellow brides on Wedding Wire:) I actually found this venue online after touring multiple venues in Sayulita. Bucerias was a happy medium for our guests that ... Read more like resorts in nearby Nuevo Vallarta and for our guests that prefer the small town vibe. I wanted an all inclusive venue because I am a grad student and work full time and the idea of planning a wedding was overwhelming to me. I can honestly say our amazing wedding planner-Vero made the whole process stress free! Jimmy was instrumental in helping us select a date. I wanted a time of year with no rain, not too hot and the least amount of humidity. February it was! We traveled a year in advance to confirm the weather, tour the venue and complete our tasting (which was delicious). Vero and Maite arranged a table with my vision in mind according to the pictures I sent and included some of their own touches. I highly recommend you do this because I felt at ease planning from afar. I was able to incorporate personal touches by sending pictures and Vero and her team exceeded my expectations! I was so impressed and was not at all stressed on my wedding day! Vero even threw in some very thoughtful surprises that made my wedding feel like a dream! So many of our guests have commented that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and we agree! :) The dinner and service was amazing! We were so well taken care of! The waiters were so thoughtful and brought us appetizers while we were taking pictures, served our dinner and the kids first and made sure our drinks were never empty. Our guests were also very impressed with the service. With the stunning decor and flowers, amazing dinner, marachi, tacos, churros, fireworks, open bar and late night dance party-it was the best party i've ever been to and the wedding of my dreams.

Morgan
Morgan Manen

Getting married on 05/03/2021

Best day ever!

I always get teary eyed when I think about my wedding at Martoca Beach Garden. I never thought about a destination wedding because when I thought about destination weddings I thought about resort ... Read more weddings. One day I stumbled upon Martoca from Pinterest and Jimmy emailed me back almost immediately. From day one he was super responsive and helpful. We had never been to Puerto Vallarta so me and my husband were going into this completely blind. Jimmy was a god send when it came to suggestions on where to stay, where to eat and things to do in the area and just over all being there for us. After almost a year we finally booked the venue. I was assigned Mariana and Salvador as my wedding planners and I could not imagine my day without them. They both went out of their way to surprise me with flower that I fell in love with. Mariana met me 3 days before my wedding and knew exactly what type of wedding I wanted (yes, we changed the look of my wedding 3 days before) and there was not one bit of me that was worried about how it would all come together. Everything was perfection. So many guest still talk about my wedding saying it was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been too. Get the fireworks, get the mariachi, and get the TACOS AND CHURROS! Food was fantastic, presentation and overall quality. All the staff and servers were great. The DJ was great. Everyone was great. I would have my wedding at Martoca over and over again.

Krista
Krista Messer

Getting married on 11/04/2019

I wish I could get married here over and over and over again!!!

WOW, wow, WOW! You will not be disappointed. Not only is Mexico beautiful- but Martoca is the icing on the cake. Veronica and Jimmy went above and beyond to make our special day (April 11, 2019) ... Read more absolutely amazing and made sure that ever guest was treated as family. Prices were much more affordable than California and since we had les guests, we were able to really treat everyone to an experience- not just a normal wedding! The food was delicious, flowers were breathtaking (thank you Maite), and Veronica made sure everything stayed on track so we didn't miss one single moment. Recommended by Veronica- we stayed at Dreams Villamagna and had a great experience. We can not wait to come back and visit! We are forever grateful for our experience at Martoca Beach Garden and are SO happy we booked! Our wedding wouldn't have been as memorable anywhere else.