Martoca Wedding

Puerto Vallarta, MX · View map · Visit website

About Martoca Wedding

Martoca Wedding LLC is a beachfront outdoor wedding venue located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This venue is designed to host private and intimate beach weddings along the coast of Mexico. Only minutes from Puerto Vallarta and Punta Mita, this venue is closely located to some of Mexico’s most pristine beaches and the colonial city.

Facilities and Capacity
Martoca Wedding LLC specializes in private beach weddings along the coast of Puerto Vallarta, including destination weddings. They host weddings in their private beach garden in Bucerias, Nayarit, which features easy staircase access to the beach for your ceremony, as well as a grass garden for hosting your reception. The beach garden is surrounded by a lush tropical garden, and is nestled along the shore of a sparsely populated beach, ensuring that your private celebration is as intimate as possible. This venue is an ideal location for unique, custom weddings with an authentic Mexican flare. The beach garden provides a sense of tropical glamour that is perfect for couples creating a romantic, boho celebration. Your wedding will feature incredible views of the bay from every angle, and clients can enjoy creating the bespoke event of your dreams using the beach garden as a beautiful canvas.

Martoca Wedding LLC is a family-run and family-owned wedding business with a staff that is passionate about helping clients to discover the beauty and create lasting memories at this beautiful beach garden. They maintain a flexible and relaxed approach in helping you to plan the custom, one-of-a-kind ceremony of your dreams, while also executing your wedding plans and decor according to your exact specifications. They love to create custom weddings with Mexican flare, and provide local cuisine and table settings in order to celebrate the culture of the surrounding areas. Their catering services, food presentation, rustic decor, and event features are all catered to achieving the perfect boho chic look using their facilities. They utilize decor elements such as driftwood, bougainvillea, palm leaves, talavera, shell curtains, handcrafted centerpieces, blown glass, and amazing lighting to create a one-of-a-kind ceremony that illustrates the richness of Mexican culture. Along with amazing decor, they also offer the following event services:

• Bar services
  • Pet friendly
  • Preferred vendors only
  • Set up

Accommodations
This wedding venue is located in Bucerias, in a secluded nook between Punta Mita and Nuevo Vallarta. The venue is surrounded by a variety of all-inclusive resorts and villas, as well as condos and small hotels directly adjacent to the venue. The venue is located within a 30 minute drive from various tourist destinations including Sayulita, Punta Mita, and Puerto Vallarta, and they offer transportation services for couples and wedding guests.

67 Reviews for Martoca Wedding

67 Martoca Wedding Reviews

Maryte
Featured
Maryte

Married on 03/30/2019

Over the moon

Martoca should be recognized by the state of Jalisco because they surpass and lead to example of how every venue/restaurant/business should be. When I came across Martoca Beach I was over the moon of ... Read more all the pictures I have seen from previous weddings. I have been dreaming for many years on how I wanted my wedding to be and Martoca was the perfect venue that exceeded my vision. As soon as I discovered this venue Jimmy got us off to a great start answering all our questions, reserving our date, and finalizing our contract. We initially had 80 guests coming to our wedding and we ended up with a final count of 200 people attending, Jimmy was able to work with us and accommodate us down to the T. Jimmy blessed us with Veronica and we wouldn’t trade her for the world! I was so nervous to meet her at first but the way she carried herself was phenomenal, she is sweet, trustworsthy, funny, honest, and very hardworking. I was able to notice this all in one day! She picked us up from our hotel and took us to see the venue and then to see our table décor. I sent her numerous pictures behorehand of my vision and she told me I was in good hands. Maite is Martoca’s decorator and let me just say she is the khalessi of flowers and such a Guru~ every single detail exceeded my expectations! It almost felt like she knew me and the style I was looking for. I was stunned and much more excited to have all my guests take in all that Martoca has to offer... Finally the wedding day. I wasn’t nervous at all. At this very moment all you care about is you and your husband having a great time but as soon as I walked in EVERYTHING made me ball like a baby. My dream wedding became a reality. I was literally taking it all in and just amazed of the work and talent. Martoca without decor is beautiful enough+all extra things you want is beyond words——- The workers truly had white glove service. I swear I felt like Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, every turn I’d do they were always at your service. My guests were speechless. Fireworks. Fire dancers. Live Band. Churros. Tacos. Food. Drinks. What more can you ask for? I truly want to relive every moment all over again- Martoca gave me my telenovela/fairytale/movie scene wedding. My guests are already asking for an anniversary party haha! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts.... and ladies do not hesitate and book this venue ASAP. -Happy Bride, Maryte Sandoval

Morgan
Morgan Manen

Getting married on 05/03/2021

Best day ever!

I always get teary eyed when I think about my wedding at Martoca Beach Garden. I never thought about a destination wedding because when I thought about destination weddings I thought about resort ... Read more weddings. One day I stumbled upon Martoca from Pinterest and Jimmy emailed me back almost immediately. From day one he was super responsive and helpful. We had never been to Puerto Vallarta so me and my husband were going into this completely blind. Jimmy was a god send when it came to suggestions on where to stay, where to eat and things to do in the area and just over all being there for us. After almost a year we finally booked the venue. I was assigned Mariana and Salvador as my wedding planners and I could not imagine my day without them. They both went out of their way to surprise me with flower that I fell in love with. Mariana met me 3 days before my wedding and knew exactly what type of wedding I wanted (yes, we changed the look of my wedding 3 days before) and there was not one bit of me that was worried about how it would all come together. Everything was perfection. So many guest still talk about my wedding saying it was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been too. Get the fireworks, get the mariachi, and get the TACOS AND CHURROS! Food was fantastic, presentation and overall quality. All the staff and servers were great. The DJ was great. Everyone was great. I would have my wedding at Martoca over and over again.

Krista
Krista Messer

Getting married on 11/04/2019

I wish I could get married here over and over and over again!!!

WOW, wow, WOW! You will not be disappointed. Not only is Mexico beautiful- but Martoca is the icing on the cake. Veronica and Jimmy went above and beyond to make our special day (April 11, 2019) ... Read more absolutely amazing and made sure that ever guest was treated as family. Prices were much more affordable than California and since we had les guests, we were able to really treat everyone to an experience- not just a normal wedding! The food was delicious, flowers were breathtaking (thank you Maite), and Veronica made sure everything stayed on track so we didn't miss one single moment. Recommended by Veronica- we stayed at Dreams Villamagna and had a great experience. We can not wait to come back and visit! We are forever grateful for our experience at Martoca Beach Garden and are SO happy we booked! Our wedding wouldn't have been as memorable anywhere else.