Mary Bell Events

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Mary Bell Events

Mary Bell Events is a joyful wedding planning company based in Asheville, North Carolina that specializes in local and destination weddings. Regardless of your budget, Mary Bell Events wants to give you the wedding of your dreams, and works closely with each and every couple to make it happen. One of the most incredible things about Mary Bell Events is that they have intimate knowledge of each and every venue in the Asheville area, and will act as your whole-hearted advocate no matter which you pick. If you want a wedding planner that's got your back and your best interest in mind, think Mary Bell.

Experience
Mary Bell, the lead designer and coordinator, is incredibly experienced and highly trained in both event design and floral design. She graduated from the esteemed North Carolina State School of Design, and has studied international design styles near and far. Before creating her company, she worked as a floral designer in South Carolina, North Carolina and California.

Mary Bell Events offers a variety of packages, ranging from full-planning to simple idea-generating design meetings. No matter which you choose, know that Mary Bell Events is thrilled to offer couples a variety of exquisite services. Some of these services include:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Cory

Married on 07/28/2016

WOW! How do I even begin to describe the admiration my wife and I have for Mary? First and foremost I do not think words can do justice regarding the work that Mary and her team put into our wedding. ... Read more wedding. When my wife, who is a Canadian citizen, and I decided to get married in North Carolina I was doing tons of research trying to find the right venue and area that we wanted to have the wedding. It was during this process that I luckily met Mary Bell. After mentioning to my then fiancé that I had spoken to a wedding planner that I felt could assist us with our wedding plans, she was hesitant. I had only spoken to Mary via phone at the time, but something about her just made me believe it was the right decision. You see Kendra and I both work in Canada and spend majority of our time there, so planning a wedding from a far was going to be a chore. Once we sat down and discussed it we decided to utilize Mary Bell Events to assist with the planning of our wedding from start to finish, AND let me tell you it was the ABSOLUTE BEST decision we ever made. Not only was Mary there with us through every step and decision she provided us with “AMAZING” vendor choices, of which we completely loved. Mary, through her knowledge was able to provide us with information and allow us to see details that before we would have never imagined. Our wedding day was absolutely “PERFECT” and we had many people afterwards tell us how organized and flawless everything flowed, ALL of that can be attributed to Mary Bell and her team! I cannot say enough good things about Mary Bell Events and the work they do, WE absolutely “LOVED” having them be a part of our special day! If you are debating on whether or not you should utilize a wedding planner, listen to me when I say it will be the “BEST” decision you make, especially if you choice to use Mary Bell!!!!! ~Cory F.

Mark
Mark Laskovics

Getting married on 02/05/2021

Mary Bell is the BEST Wedding Planner in North Carolina!

In May of this year our son married his bride at the Diana venue at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. The couple chose as their wedding planner Mary Bell of Mary Bell Events. The wedding was the most ... Read more beautiful wedding ourguests have ever seen or will likely to see again! It was elegant, exquisite and gorgeous! Mary created a stunning dream wedding for the bride and groom and it was just what they had hoped it would be. She is a phenomenal wedding planning and we are so grateful to her for making their wedding an event we will always remember. We are still receiving notes and phone calls from our families and friends about the gorgeous wedding and we have Mary Bell to thank for that. The wedding was perfect and I would highly recommend anyone planning their dream wedding to contact Mary Bell of Mary Bell Events, you will always be grateful that you did!

Katie
Katie Burr

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Mary is the Best Wedding Planner

Mary Bell went above and beyond to help us throw the wedding of the CENTURY! From the detailed wedding weekend timeline, to ensuring all of the vendors were taken care of, she truly provided an ... Read more experience that money cannot buy. I have heard of couples becoming overwhelmed and stressed of the wedding planning, and how they could not wait for it to be over. I did not feel a single on of those feelings while working with Mary. She is highly organized, professional, and absolutely delightful to work with. She covered and said all things I had thought of but didn't want to speak up for, and made sure our bridal party was well informed. Thank you so much Mary, you really really really pulled off an amazing wedding, and I am so lucky that it just happened to be mine. xoxoxoxo, Katie Burr