Mary Carol's Unique Weddings

Chebanse, IL · View map

About Mary Carol's Unique Weddings

All in stock dresses 40% to 80% off until stock is depleted. "Unique because it is for You" We carry wedding gowns, bridesmaids, mother of bride, flower girl, Quinceanera, prom and special occasion dresses, as well as tuxedos, jewelry, headpieces, veils, shoes, garters (custom or factory made), accessories & more. We do all the alterations in store. I'm a graduate of Ray-Vogue School of design (dress designing, pattern making, and sewing). I did alterations & dressmaking in my shop (started in 1973 thru current ) and thru Weddings Complete for 8 years. I started the Bridal Shop in 2004. We try to provide personal service to each client. I enjoy working with people to make their day very special.

To book an appointment, feel free to call 815-697-2721 or email mcsuniqueweddings@comcast.net. By appointment only.

21 Reviews for Mary Carol's Unique Weddings

21 Mary Carol's Unique Weddings Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 07/04/2015

Mary Carol's was wonderful and we would go back again and recommend it to anyone! Read more Mary Carol's was wonderful and we would go back again and recommend it to anyone!

A
Amy

Married on 06/06/2015

Loved everything! Extremely helpful Read more Loved everything!!!! Extremely helpful

S
Sandy

Married on 12/13/2014

Wonderful experience. My daughter went into Mary Carol's shop and within 10 minutes had the dress she had been looking for for over 9 months! Mary Carol went out of her way to make my daughters ... Read more wedding dress everything she wanted it to be! I recommend her to everyone that we hear is planning a wedding.