Mary Coburn

Canton, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Mary Coburn

A wedding officiant service in Canton, Connecticut, Mary Coburn, Wedding Celebrant and Officiant prides itself on creating personalized wedding ceremonies. Owned by experienced wedding celebrant and officiant Mary Coburn, the company is committed to reflecting who you are not only as individuals but as a couple as well. The perfect choice for celebrating your unique love story, Mary Coburn, Wedding Celebrant and Officiant brings its best energy and creative talents to your special day!

Mary Coburn offers a number of wedding officiant services for couples to benefit from. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • 24/7 phone support
  • Organized rehearsals
  • Vendor Coordination

Areas Covered
Mary Coburn, Wedding Celebrant and Officiant proudly offers wedding officiant services to couples located in and around Canton, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout Connecticut, southern Massachusetts and western Rhode Island.

134 Reviews for Mary Coburn

134 Mary Coburn Reviews

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 09/14/2018

Mary helped make our wedding a DREAM!

If we could have Mary be the godmother of our first child, I honestly think we would. She's that amazing. The ceremony was one of the most important pieces of the wedding for us and Mary made it so ... Read more special. Both of my parents (separately) were trying to make recommendations for an officiant based on someone they had seen as guests of a wedding. But we ended up doing our own research on the Knot and decided to meet with Mary. We obviously loved her and booked her after the initial meeting. We later found out that Mary was the SAME PERSON my parents were recommending to us. Truly the stars aligning. Mary was sensitive to family dramas and creative in presenting solutions. She was thorough, kind, patient and responsive. An hour before the ceremony she came up to check on me and I was a bundle of nerves. I asked her to walk through the entire ceremony with me again. She physically walked me through each step, knowing that would help me feel calmer. I was so grateful for her. And the written ceremony Mary drafted was just perfect. It was personal, sweet and funny. She listened to who we were, what we loved about each other and wrote the most beautiful ceremony that truly encompassed our love and who we are as a couple. She even puts the entire written ceremony and our vows in a little pamphlet for us as a gift at the end. We will cherish it forever. If you get sick, Mary is the type of person that you'd want to take care of you. She has this contagious and positive energy about her. All our guests were talking about our officiant. We all just adore her.

K
Kaitie

Married on 09/08/2018

The best choice we made for our wedding!

We are so happy we went with Mary as our officiant! From the start, she listened to everything we wanted and needed in our ceremony. She puts so much extra effort in that we never would have expected. ... Read more She was able to incorporate our story into our ceremony so beautifully and she was so eloquent in her words. She truly has a gift! Seven months later guests are still raving about her. We will forever be so thankful we found her to be part of this new chapter in our lives. Thank you Mary!

E
Elbert

Married on 08/18/2018

When my partner and I first met Mary, we knew right away that we wanted her to be the officiant for our wedding. Mary was committed to delivering a well-prepared and personal ceremony from the very ... Read more beginning. She asked a lot of questions and let us fill out questionnaires to understand our story as a couple. Then, she incorporated that into the narratives of the ceremony to create a special ceremony for us. She definitely doesn’t do a “fill in a blank” ceremony. In addition, she has a lot of wonderful ideas and is very creative with how she performs the ceremony. For example, we have a set of magnets, and we kept each piece when we separated from each other and put them together when we were together. Although some might think these magnets are silly, she understood the significance of these magnets to us and incorporated the assembly of the magnets into the ceremony to signify that we will always be together. She also helped us with writing the vows by providing guidelines and sharing lots of examples. After the ceremony, she gave us a beautifully prepared keepsake that documented our ceremony, which we can look at many years from now to remind ourselves of the promises that we made to each other. We don’t think we could have found a person better than Mary. We highly recommend her. Don’t look further.