Mary Fencl Events

Tulsa, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Mary Fencl Events

Mary Fencl Events provides wedding planning services for couples in the Tulsa, Oklahoma, area. With a team of truly passionate staff. The planners at this company can provide professional guidance and coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. With a range of offerings, their services take into consideration the style, size, location, and complexity of each event, ensuring couples stay within budget and are 100-percent happy with their final timeline and overall plan.

Every package at Mary Fencl Events is completely custom, incorporating partial planning, full planning, and day-of coordination options. Their dedicated planners are experienced with decor, event styling, vendor recommendations, stationary, event rentals, transportation, hotel accommodations, and other planning needs. They specifically focus on each couple and exactly the type of planning they need to produce a wonderful event. Couples can expect assistance with budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and referrals. Mary Fencl Events is able to plan for the following wedding types:

• Civil

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 06/10/2017

I can't explain how amazing Mary was at helping me plan my dream wedding. I’m not a typical bride who has had every detail planned since I was 5 years old, so I truly needed Mary’s expertise to help ... Read more me create a vision. Every time I felt overwhelmed, I would talk to Mary and she would calm me down because she was always on top of things. She gave my mom and me so much time in our meetings and was never bothered or stressed, putting us at ease knowing we definitely chose the right coordinator. She helped plan our timeline and coordinated with all of our vendors and even referred us to someone who did our seating chart and place cards in beautiful calligraphy – at a very reasonable price. On the day of, one of the guests broke our champagne flutes, and Mary had them replaced with the venue’s flutes ready for our cake cutting. She even went up to my room during the reception and got sandals for me to wear for the rest of the night. My wedding day had zero stress involved and is still a day all of my friends and parents’ friends talk about as “one of the most amazing weddings they have ever attended.” This is all because of Mary. I had no idea where to begin with the wedding planning process, and Mary put it all together. I honestly believe none of it would have been possible without her.

C
Chelsea Mcknight

Married on 05/03/2019

Month/day of coordination, decor design

Mary Fencl Events made all my wedding dreams come true. My husband and I started out initially with Mary. She is such a bubbly, fun lady. Our month of coordinator was Janelle. She was absolutely ... Read more fabulous. She took all my pinterest dreams and made them come to life. She kept me calm and answered all of our questions in a timely fashion. She was 100% organized and helped us stay on budget with the things she was handling. She is a go getter and was so wonderful to work with. I would 100/10 recommended this event planning team to anyone! Thank you for all that you have done for us. We will be forever grateful.

R
Rebecca Bonsall

Married on 04/05/2019

#1 Wedding Planner!!

I first came across the team at Mary Fencl Events when I had the pleasure of participating in a close friends wedding. I had never seen a bride so calm on her wedding day and she attested this to be ... Read more due to her excellent wedding planner. Fast forward to my engagement I knew that the first thing I had to do was secure Mary and her team for my big day. To say that Mary and her team do a great job is a vast understatement, they are the TOP of the line in their field. Mary helped me find the dream team of vendors and she made all of our design dreams for the wedding come true. We started with just a pair of rose gold earrings and a few spring colors as the inspiration for our wedding and she made it the BEST DAY EVER!! And on top of her creativity and organization skills she is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She genuinely loves what she does and it shows in her work. She also has a team to match. On the day of my wedding I was able to enjoy every moment because I knew that she was taking care of everything! It is hard to describe perfection but that definitely is what it was. If you are considering a wedding planner for some or all of the planning for your wedding then you need to check out Mary Fencl and her team. You will not be disappointed!!