Mary Fosky Photography

Maitland, FL · View map · Visit website

About Mary Fosky Photography

Mary Fosky Photography specializes in capturing candid moments of all love. Mary and her team provide guidance throughout the day creating a comfortable environment for you and your loved one to feel yourself.

With over 75+ weddings captured, they are extremely experienced in all aspects of the wedding day and are known for pinning boutonnieres without shedding blood, folding pocket squares like a champ and popping bottles of champagne like a pro!

Meet with Mary and discuss your wedding over a cup of coffee. It’s important to us that we build a relationship; after all who better to capture your love story- than a friend!

26 Reviews for Mary Fosky Photography

26 Mary Fosky Photography Reviews

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 10/21/2017

Mary was awesome! She was on point. Every time we turned around she was right there to capture the perfect moment. Mary went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier. She has a very pleasant ... Read more personality and was very professional. I would highly recommend her

A
AMANDA

Getting married on 01/20/2020

We had an absolute blast shooting with Mary! She really captured our excitement and love for each other. I loved her professionalism, and the techniques that she used to get the best shots possible. ... Read more She made our experience very comfortable and extremely enjoyable! I can't say how pleased I am with the end results! We have an amazing variety of beautiful pictures that we'll be able to cherish forever! Thank you Mary Fosky Photography!

Katie
Katie

Married on 03/16/2019

My fiance hired Mary to do a secret engagement shoot as he asked me to marry him. She did a wonderful job at staying incognito until after he asked. She got beautiful shots of the big moment, as well ... Read more as afterwards with friends and family. I'm so glad my fiance thought ahead to hire Mary, as she truly captured the emotions of the moment, and her photos are images I'll cherish forever.