Mary Kaitlin Photo

Colorado Springs, CO · View map · Visit website

About Mary Kaitlin Photo

I want you to book me because you like ME, not just my photos.
Though it is extremely important to me that you appreciate and connect with my style of photography, I want to really connect with you. If you read my about me page or browse through my Instagram and just feel like we would hit it off then HIT ME UP!

13 Reviews for Mary Kaitlin Photo

13 Mary Kaitlin Photo Reviews

Audrey
Featured
Audrey

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful photos

Mary was wonderful to work with and took beautiful photos for our engagement and wedding day! She is very sweet and was invisible at the right moments and guided my husband and I at the right moments. ... Read more Both of us are very awkward in front of a camera, but she gave us prompts that made it fun and natural, and we loved our photos so much in the end.

K
Kate Baker

Married on 06/20/2019

Wedding celebration dinner 2019

Mary was absolutely amazing! We hired her to capture our wedding celebration dinner and I am so happy with our pictures. She put us both at ease with the entire process and was great with our family ... Read more and friends. A true talented professional. I love the photos and recommend her to anyone wanting beautiful photos at a fair price. So glad we found her!

S
Sophie Metzger

Married on 06/13/2019

Personable, relaxed, wonderful!

Mary was absolutely amazing on our wedding day and leading up to it. I’m a big planner and can get stressed by details, but I wanted a wedding that accentuated the wonderful people in my life. At ... Read more every step, Mary set my mind at rest and helped me remember the focus of my day. By the day of the wedding, it was like having a friend join my bridal party. She helped us stay on schedule, stay relaxed, and have a wonderful time. She even managed to get all our family photos (11 siblings and 17 nieces and nephews between me and my husband!) done before the wedding with joy and peace!!! On top of everything, her photos so beautifully and artistically capture my husband and I, and the day we had been hoping and planning for. They are breathtaking keepsakes we will cherish forever. We LOVE MARY!