Mary Kaitlin Photo

Colorado Springs, CO · View map · Visit website

About Mary Kaitlin Photo

I want your wedding day to be relaxed.... but exuberant. I’m the photographer who will be present with you in the quiet moments, and laugh and scream with you in the hyped ones. I believe the most important thing about a wedding, is not what you see, but how you feel. If you and your babe are on cloud nine, everyone and everything will be too! My mission is to capture the emotion and presence of it all so you can savor it forever.

the way i see it? i want to be present

i’m not a girl who believes in posing, but rather i love giving prompts to make you and your person feel comfortable & completely you.

whether that means jumping around in a lake, or just cuddling near the mountains, i want to capture what makes you and your person different than the rest of us lovebirds.

9 Reviews for Mary Kaitlin Photo

9 Mary Kaitlin Photo Reviews

Jackson
Featured
Jackson Park

Married on 11/03/2018

Photographer prodigy and professional!!!

There are four undeniable reasons photographer Mary Bowman is the best. 1) Amazing Photos. We really liked how she captivated not only the posed pictures but the ones where we interacted with our ... Read more guests and the truly joyful moments. Also, Mary is an artist that seems to never settle with the quality of her photos but pushes to be better. 2) Calm. Mary has a talent for helping everyone enjoy themselves and look their best for the pictures she takes. She even took a photo of a crowd over 200. And man she can get LOUD too which helps!!! 3) Proffesional. Mary knows what she’s doing and handles the business side of things with integrity and kindness. Beyond her years as a professional. 4) Fun. During the photo shoot with the different groups (family, siblings, wedding party, bridesmaids, etc.) Mary kept the attitude light by playing fun music. Also, Mary’s laugh is hilarious! My wife and I loved having Mary shoot our wedding and it’s one of the main things we still talk about since our wedding. GO MARY!

S
Sophia

Married on 09/22/2018

Mary is absolutely a delight! She listens well to what we want as an individual couple, but also offers guidance and a professional eye to make the shoot perfect. My fiance and I have gotten so many ... Read more compliments on our engagement photos and we are 100% content with the final product.

Cortnee
Cortnee

Married on 09/21/2018

Incredibly talented and genuine photographer!

I could not be more happy that we found Mary and booked her for both our engagement and wedding day photos. Mary is so sweet and funny and instantly makes you comfortable. She’s happy to answer any ... Read more and all questions throughout the whole wedding planning processs. She shot the entire day of our wedding starting with getting ready and wrapped up with dancing at the reception. Her work is beautiful. If you’re looking for photos that are a work of art, you’ve found the right girl. Thank you for everything Mary! You went above and beyond documenting my dream day!