Mary L. Photography

Fort Mill, SC · View map · Visit website

About Mary L. Photography

Mary L. Photography is a photography business in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Mary is a laid back artist with an eye for detail and more than five years of experience in the wedding industry. She captures every detail of your wedding story. The hugs, love, laughter, tears and joy.

Mary is dedicated to you on your special day. She works hard to get the right angle, the perfect timing and the best light. After your big day she spends time on each photo making it look absolutely perfect so you can share your wedding photos with friends and family for years to come. Mary L. Photography offers three packages that can be customized to meet your unique needs. Her services include:

• Engagement shoot

Traci
Featured
Traci

Married on 10/07/2017

Mary was hands down everything and more I could have wanted for my wedding day. She was exactly what my husband and I were looking for. Even with the rain on my wedding day she made the best of it and ... Read more captured amazing moments. I highly recommend Mary!

C
Cathy

Married on 03/17/2018

Mary is amazing. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she has such a loving spirit and truly takes pride in her work, professionalism and the importantance of your big day. I am very pleased ... Read more with her work. One thing about being a bride you cannot wait to see your pictures. Mary is very timely and delivered our preview and pictures on the day she quoted. I will definitely use her services again sometime in the near future.

R
Robin

Married on 05/07/2017

Mary has done several photo shoots for my family, first being my wedding and she did such a great job! Very professional and worked around the crazy chaos that day held! Prices were very reasonable. ... Read more Definitely recommend her.

Mary L. Photography FAQ