Floral Designs by Mary-Ruth Chapin

Cockeysville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Floral Designs by Mary-Ruth Chapin

Mary Ruth Chapin is a wedding florist from the Baltimore, Maryland area. Combining artistic ability, attention to detail, and organizational skills, Mary Ruth Chapin provides quality floral services that will make your wedding day everything you dreamed. We believe in choosing distinctive quality blooms and individual floral designs that are unique to your wedding, and that reflect the ambiance of your special day. Based in Cockeysville, Maryland, we service the local region, including Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Virginia and all will travel for destination weddings having traveled to California, Oregon, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Deleware, and New Jersey.

Mary Ruth Chapin offers flexible, prompt, and detail-oriented floral arranging and coordinating skills that will make your wedding decor seem effortless. This florist offers an array of floral items and products to provide the perfect ambiance for your wedding. Mary Ruth Chapin can service your wedding day, as well as your rehearsal dinner and reception. They are skilled in many wedding styles, including rustic, romantic, tropical, and nautical. Floral services include:

• Consultations

R
Featured
Roshi

Married on 06/02/2018

Mary-Ruth did an incredible job for our wedding and exceeded all of our expectations. When we initially met, she already felt like family. She was extremely maternal and such a sweetheart, and I knew ... Read more immediately that I wanted to work with her. Not to mention, she is extremely knowledgeable and talented when it comes to flowers and decor. She was very easy to communicate with throughout the entire planning process and she was able to accommodate all of my requests with no questions asked. I was definitely not a bridezilla, I was actually the opposite and knew nothing about what I wanted, but I feel like she read my mind because when the wedding day came, I could not have dreamt of a more beautiful collection of flowers. Everyone was asking if they could take the centerpieces home because they were gorgeous, the arch she put together for us was Pinterest-worthy, and bouquets and boutonnieres were everything I could have ever wanted. Somehow, I got amazing service and products with her all at such an affordable price as well - she is extremely competitive pricing-wise in the area. I could talk about how amazing she is in many more words, but I think I'll stop with this - on the days approaching my wedding she sent me messages of comfort and on the day of, she really did feel like another Mother looking out for me. I give her my highest recommendation!

C
Cynthia A Eikenberg

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Gorgeous Florals and Wonderful Support!

Mary-Ruth created stunning florals for my daughter's wedding. She was incredibly sweet, kind and supportive during the entire planning process. Rain was expected on the wedding day, and Mary-Ruth was ... Read more so supportive during a very stressful week, and incredibly flexible with last-minute changes when the planned outdoor ceremony moved indoors. She transformed the space into a beautiful area which made any disappointment about the inability to have the ceremony outdoors fade away. Even many men at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were - and that's rare! I would highly recommend Mary-Ruth to any bride, or to anyone who needs beautiful flowers for a special event.

A
Alissa Beveridge

Married on 06/08/2019

Professional and Flexible Florist

Mary-Ruth went beyond the "call-of-duty". Mary-Ruth is kind, patient and understanding. Mary-Ruth listened and created a perfect bouquet for my daughter's wedding. The bridesmaid arrangements could ... Read more not have been better. Mary-Ruth explained which flowers would work best for our look. Mary-Ruth responded promptly (I can't say the same for myself or other vendors that I used). Mary-Ruth pays attention to details and alleviated stress by coordinating flowers for the cake. Mary-Ruth contacted the vendor and I luckily did not have to get involved. Mary-Ruth respected my budget and stuck with it! I can't wait to share photos with her. This vendor deserved more than 5 gold stars.