Mary Veal Photography

Key West, FL · View map

About Mary Veal Photography

Mary Veal Photography is a wedding photography company based in Key West, Florida. Mary Veal, the owner and lead photographer, has been a part of the wedding photography industry for the last eight years. Her photography services expand across the local areas of the Caribbean, and she is also available to travel for destination weddings worldwide. She uses a combination of contemporary, natural, traditional, and photojournalistic styles of photography to capture her images.

Experience
Mary Veal is a member of ISPWP (International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers), Fearless Photographers, and the Wedding Equality Alliance. Her work has been featured in publications such as Florida Keys Wedding Magazine, Occasions Magazine, Brides Without Borders, Occasions Online, Love Inc., Equally Wed, Borrowed and Blue, and Wedding Gown Specialists, among others.

Mary Veal Photography provides different packages for wedding events. Final photos are provided in several different formats, including albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, negatives, prints, proofs, and save-the-date and thank-you cards. Some of the company’s services include:

• One event per day

D
Danielle Mendoza

Married on 11/23/2018

Perfection

MARY IS AMAZING! Mary & her second photographer went above & beyond anything I could have ever imagined. From the getting ready pictures, to getting down on the dance floor, THEY NAILED IT! Mary ... Read more got every picture I could have ever asked for! Not only got them, BUT completely made my jaw drop when I saw the final photos! Mary made me feel sooooo comfortable from the second she walked into my door at The Reach Resort. She was so down to earth and made me feel soooo relaxed! My husband says the same thing about the second photographer. He was so personable & made him feel so comfortable during the getting ready photos. Now on to the ceremony....OH MY GOODNESS!! THOSE PHOTOS!! I don't even remember seeing them around or as some people would say "in the way" and when I got the photos....OH MY!!! THEY GOT PICTURES FROM EVERY ANGLE POSSIBLE! The group photos with our family after were perfect & couldn't have gone more smoothly! We did have a small group but it was fairly fast getting all the photos with family members so they could go up top and enjoy cocktail hour while we got our couple photos! WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN WITH THE COUPLE PHOTOS?! The lighting...the angles...the candid shots...the poses...every single one was PERFECT!! Now to my most favorite photos...the reception!! I smile and laugh every time I look at these! Mary & her second photographer got from every angle & THE BEST SHOTS of us having the best time ever!!! From first dances, (which I still cry at all the pictures of my dad & I) to the toasts, to all the line dances, dips & turns....they were more than I could have imagined. The detail shots of our rings blew my mind!! They have such unique & amazing ideas!! I truly couldn't ask for more in a wedding photographer! These pictures mean sooooo much to me & I will cherish them for the rest of my life! Mary Veal Photography should be your ONLY consideration!!! I promise they will not disappoint!

L
Lisa

Married on 11/18/2018

Best vendor we hired!!! Brilliant photographer!!!!

Mary is so wonderful & great! We are so happy that we hired Mary! She brought Rachel Ligon as her second photographer b/c her usual person had a conflict and we got double lucky! They are both ... Read more amazing photographers!!! I highly suggest to fill out the worksheet Mary gives you beforehand. This way you can let her know of specific photos you want and she’ll make sure you get them. The wedding itself is so busy and moves so quickly that it’s good to have someone there to make sure you get what you want!! Unfortunately it rained the day of our wedding and we had to forgo some of the photos we wanted but Mary offered to take them the next day. I wish I had said yes but I knew no one would want to get dressed up again and most of our party was going home. That just means we’ll have to schedule another shoot later on - back to KW!!

Marquessa & John
Marquessa

Married on 03/03/2018

Mary Veals photography is truly breathtaking. She captured the natural beauty of our wedding by the sea with the exquisite glamour and precisely unique touch she adds to all her work. She is ... Read more definitely a photographic artist!