Marygold Manor, Inc.

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Marygold Manor, Inc.

Marygold Manor is a family-owned wedding venue conveniently located just outside of Buffalo, New York in Cheektowaga. Since 1969, the Urbanski family has been an integral part of countless wedding celebrations in their uniquely well-rounded event spaces that suit couples looking for elegantly designed receptions, industrially decorated parties or sleek and modern cocktail hours.

Facilities and Capacity

There are four venue options at Marygold Manor, including an on-site garden with pergola for your ceremony and intricately decorated banquet rooms designed to accommodate anywhere between 100 to 500 guests for a seated dinner. Couples can choose between lush outdoor and cozy indoor spaces that best fit the theme of their wedding. This venue also offers a bridal suite.

Marygold Manor provides everything couples need to have a stress-free day! From centerpieces and colored linens, to table numbers and even the minister! In addition to options for photography, videography and a photo booth, their services include:

• Cake
  • Furniture
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

Cuisine

The chefs at Marygold Manor work with couples to design menus for family or buffet style dinners with dietary restrictions like gluten free, dairy free and vegan when requested. Couples also have options for full bar services during their reception, a chocolate fountain and even a coffee bar.

43 Reviews for Marygold Manor, Inc.

43 Marygold Manor, Inc. Reviews

Alyssa
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 09/22/2018

All the Wedding Feels

Service: Marygold manor is family owned. Jeremy is so responsive. He is always willing to stop in to discuss details or give a tour. Decor: Their new Kensington room is what every bride now a day ... Read more dreams of. For my (now) husband and I it was the perfect combination of rustic (for my inner country girl) and industrial (he's an engineer). The room comes with so many extras it cut down on what I needed to bring in myself. I was surprised by how many details they took care of for me: little flower centerpieces, giant flower centerpieces, greenery, chalkboard signs, table numbers, a background archway, etc. It is just a stunning room with it's own bar, #10 long solid wood bar-height tables that fit #10 people each, room for several circle tables, and there are even two glass "fire-station" style doors that could be opened on a nice day but also let in tons of light even when closed. Lighting: This is what sold my husband. They have Edison bulbs hanging from the ceiling that we had just white for the beginning of our reception. Later in the night we turned those down and turned on the LEDs which are on the other side of them hanging throughout the entire room. You can program them to change colors. LEDs also line the bottom of all the tables and the DJ table even had lights that interacted with the music and were sound/movement sensitive so they would change as people danced in front of them. Really modern and cool. Food: The food was really good! We did not do a taste testing ahead of time but all of the food is cooked onsite. We had chicken and beef with vegetables and mashed potatoes. We enjoyed our food and didn't hear any complaints from our guests. The appetizers were good too and we even had a full shrimp bar. Drinks: I have been to so many weddings where the drinks are watered down. The drinks at our reception were so good though and we had a great selection of wine and beer we were able to customize. My husband asked for some IPAs and I was able to have my moscato. Music: We utilized Jeremy as our DJ which was really a great decision. He was an amazing value and he was familiar with all the electronics and equipment that integrate with the room. He kept everything on schedule. He listened to our request for country music during the cocktail hour and dinner and switched it up to dance music afterward. Overall we were so happy with our reception. All our guests had so much fun. It was perfect for us. Definitely schedule a tour and consider booking with them for your wedding!

L
Leanna Linares

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing very professional

Jeremy was awesome very flexible and gave us a great an honest price Read more Jeremy was awesome very flexible and gave us a great an honest price

Cynthia
Cynthia Shumaker

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff

My husband and I got married in the outdoor ceremony space at Marygold Manor and had our reception in the Kensington Room. I cannot say thank you enough the Jeremy and James for making our wedding day ... Read more amazing! If we had any questions or concerns, they were handled immediately and professionally. They really worked with us every step of the way and made the entire process easy. Our wedding day was beautiful because of the careful attention to detail and experience of the staff at Marygold. The food was great, the staff was professional, and the venue was beautiful! We also have some beautiful photos and a video of our ceremony to cherish for a lifetime thanks to Jeremy!