Maryland Bay Blossoms

Ellicott City, MD · View map · Visit website

About Maryland Bay Blossoms

Maryland Bay Blossoms is a wedding floral studio located in Clarksville, Maryland area. For years, Maryland Bay Blossoms has provided the Maryland wedding industry with affordable and professional floral design services. The florists at Maryland Bay Blossoms are dedicated to helping you find the perfect blooms to match your wedding day vision, while being mindful of your wedding budget. These florists believe that designing your ideal wedding style is possible with any budget, and are committed to bringing your floral dreams to life. Their team serves Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and Annapolis.

Instead of offering typical pricing packages, Maryland Bay Blossom's unique services allow their specialists to work with you and your budget to achieve your perfect wedding look. This floral company specializes in floral arranging and can cooperate with your wedding theme, whether it's vintage, rustic, romantic, or tropical. Floral services include:

• Clean up

W
Featured
Whitney

Married on 09/15/2018

As soon as I saw Toni's work, I knew I needed her as my florist and holy crap I'm so glad I did! My flowers were even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Toni captured everything I could ... Read more have ever wanted! I still get SO excited every time I see a picture of my flowers! Toni is so professional and so flexible (which is great since I kept adding things every time we spoke haha!) and I seriously can not say enough amazing things!

Veronique
Veronique

Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

I probably changed around my floral arrangements 10 times because I am awful with flowers and could not make up my mind, but Toni was so nice and communicative throughout the whole planning period. ... Read more Our flowers came out gorgeous. Everything was just as we had pictured it.

Chelsea
Chelsea Corriveau

Married on 06/21/2019

Gorgeous Flowers- Great Price

I was very happy with Maryland Bay Blossoms for my wedding flowers. They were very affordable compared to other vendors and the flowers were gorgeous! Toni was very helpful throughout the planning ... Read more process- she helped our vision come to life. The flowers were dropped off on time the day of the wedding and looked very fresh and healthy. My bouquet was beautiful- Toni even helped my mom put lace from her wedding dress around it as a wedding day surprise. My only advice is to be aware of the 45-day mark where she places the order- you can not change or add anything after that deadline. Overall, would highly recommend Maryland Bay Blossoms!