Maryland Bay Blossoms

Ellicott City, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Maryland Bay Blossoms

Maryland Bay Blossoms is a wedding floral studio located in the Ellicott City, Maryland area. For years, Maryland Bay Blossoms has provided the Maryland wedding industry with affordable and professional floral services. The florists at Maryland Bay Blossoms are dedicated to helping you find the perfect blooms to match your wedding day vision, while being mindful of your wedding budget. These florists believe that designing your ideal wedding style is possible with any budget, and are committed to bringing your floral dreams to life. Their team serves Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Norther Virginia, and Annapolis.

Instead of offering typical pricing packages, Maryland Bay Blossom's unique services allow their specialists to work with you and your budget to achieve your perfect wedding look. This floral company specializes in floral arranging and can cooperate with your wedding theme, whether it's vintage, rustic, romantic, or tropical. Floral services include:

• Clean up

W
Featured
Whitney

Married on 09/15/2018

As soon as I saw Toni's work, I knew I needed her as my florist and holy crap I'm so glad I did! My flowers were even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Toni captured everything I could ... Read more have ever wanted! I still get SO excited every time I see a picture of my flowers! Toni is so professional and so flexible (which is great since I kept adding things every time we spoke haha!) and I seriously can not say enough amazing things!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

Toni was wonderful! She took my vision and brought it to life with her beautiful bouquets! We still get so many compliments! Read more Toni was wonderful! She took my vision and brought it to life with her beautiful bouquets! We still get so many compliments!

B
Brooke

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Job!

Toni was FABULOUS! She was super helpful & accommodating with our wants & wishes for our florals! I am the first to admit, I am not the easiest person to work with - I change my mind a lot and have a ... Read more hell of a type A personality - but Toni stuck through it all, cool, calm and collected & did not make me worry for a second that the florals were going to come out any less than awesome! We also added a last minute (week of!) floral hoop to go behind our sweetheart table, and she knocked it out of the park! It was just the statement piece we needed for our venue! Our bouquets were also AWESOME! she crushed it! 10/10 - would recommend to any future brides! Someone who knows what she is doing, and willing to work within your budget! THANK YOU!