Maryland Country Caterers, Inc

Owings, MD · View map · Visit website

About Maryland Country Caterers, Inc

Maryland Country Caterers, Inc is a full-service wedding catering company based out of Owings, Maryland. They offer couples innovative cuisine options and a dedication to execution. Couples can expect an attentive staff as well as first-class chefs. Their stress-free service allows them to offer couples everything from great cuisine down to the perfect napkin. Maryland Country Caterers, Inc will deliver a unique service and a taste that caters to all backgrounds.

Maryland Country Caterers, Inc offers its couples a spectacular spread, from a gourmet dining experience to a gathering of 5,000. They will deliver all the essentials including chairs, linens, flatware and china. They can also cater to many dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, kosher and lactose-free. Additional catering services include:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Hors-d'oeuvres
  • Lunch
  • Outside cake

Cuisine
The caterer offers many cuisine styles from which couples may choose. For a truly eclectic and well-prepared menu, this caterer has the talent and passion to prepare the wedding meal of your dreams. Cuisine styles include:

• Caribbean
  • Mexican
  • Sandwiches
  • Southern

Other Services
Along with their many great services, Maryland Country Caterers, Inc offers couples bar services. Sit back, relax and enjoy a great drink along with your amazing food. These bar services include:

• Bartender(s)

Kara
Featured
Kara Klem

Married on 07/13/2019

Above and Beyond Service and Delicious Food!

Booking Maryland Country Caterers was the best decision I made for our wedding. When I initially got a quote that was higher than I wanted to spend, they quickly worked with me to come up with a ... Read more budget that incorporated everything I wanted at a price I could afford. MCC was truly worth the price because they made the day SO smooth, beautiful, and the food was delicious. For me, it was worth booking them because of all the details they are so willing to take care of for you. They essentially decorated my whole reception room and coordinated the whole day. Dave and Jenn are extremely professional. It is obvious they are experts in the wedding catering industry, and they are personable and easy to trust. The food at MCC is amazing. We loved the tasting and it was so tempting to incorporate all the tasty options that they have! They made sure to have vegetarian meals available for vegetarian/vegan guests- their attention to details like this (allergies too) is so nice. They really leave no detail unattended and make sure you don’t forget anything. They served drinks and had a table of appetizers at our cocktail hour in a separate room. Our guests loved how they had wine and beer ready for them the second they walked into the cocktail hour! Everyone loved our buffet dinner at the wedding. I chose to get cake from Sam’s Club and my husband wanted ice cream from a creamery near where he grew up. MCC fully supported this decision and served the cake and ice cream for us which we really appreciated. I knew the food would be awesome as they also catered my sister’s wedding, but I think I was most impressed with how seamlessly they coordinated the day and set up our reception area. I gave them a box with pictures for the cake table, toasting glasses, a large seating chart and easel, and a few other items. They set them up beautifully and positioned them in the room in just the way we discussed. Their tablecloths/table settings were gorgeous. They have a whole warehouse of decorations you can rent, and I chose to rent table numbers and silver votives for the tables. These looked wonderful and I am so glad they took care of that for us! I chose a simple reception area at my church and they transformed it into the setting of my dreams. I really couldn’t have been happier with how it looked. During the planning process Jenn and Dave were both very responsive and easy to work with. Dave went above and beyond by coming to our venue multiple times to ensure he had the appropriate tables, staff, and logistics all figured out for the day. I appreciated how Dave gave us his insight on things like how many servings of cake to order, how much wine/beer/liquor to order, when to do the father daughter dance, and a wedding timeline for a perfect day. I appreciated Jenn’s creative eye and helpful suggestions for tasteful décor. MCC really is your day-of coordinator in addition to the delicious food they provide. We ended up having pretty much a perfect amount of alcohol for our group and hardly ever a line at the bar! They did a fantastic job with the bar. They put leftover food and drinks in coolers for us, prepared delicious to-go meals for the bride and groom that we enjoyed the next day, and even helped my parents pack up the cars! They cleaned up the two rooms that we were in (one for cocktail hour and one for reception) so well that we didn’t have to do a thing the next day. I can’t say enough great things about Maryland Country Caterers! I highly recommend them for your wedding reception or other catering event!

Kathleen
Kathleen Grove

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing service

Their food is good quality and they've maintained excellent customer service! Read more Their food is good quality and they've maintained excellent customer service!

Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn Mills

Married on 07/12/2019

Best day of my life

I feel like every woman has her dream wedding planned even before she meets her future husband. As a little girl you are fascinated by weddings, meeting your prince charming, and growing up faster ... Read more than your parents would like. I was lucky enough to have my dream wedding and I owe all my thanks to the team at Maryland Country Caterers. Not only did they go out of their way to make planning stress free for us, but they took every idea I gave them and made it a reality. My wedding was absolutely perfect and I am so grateful for the amazing people who made that happen. I never hesitated in putting all my trust in Dave and Jen to make sure all my dreams were brought to life. I had no worries on my wedding day because I knew they had everything under control and they would make sure everything started on time. From the centerpieces and the decor, to the buffets and the cookie table, everything was beautiful. My guests raved about the food and the flaming donuts were a hit. The biggest compliment to Maryland Country Caterers was that multiple wedding guests have commented on how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to and we firmly believe that without Dave and Jen, this would not be the case. We cannot thank you enough for everything that you did in making our wedding day the best day ever!