Maryland Wedding Makeup

Abingdon, MD · View map · Visit website

About Maryland Wedding Makeup

**UPDATE!**

I am moving to San Antonio, Texas this May and will be shutting down my company within the next two months. I am offering discounts to any last minute weddings for the months of March/April ONLY. Please call me directly, my website does not have a way to contact me anymore. 443-842-4152 and leave me a message.

Thank you!! Cheers!!

106 Reviews for Maryland Wedding Makeup

106 Maryland Wedding Makeup Reviews

bluejay
Featured
Jay

Married on 10/14/2017

All I can say is - if you want to feel your best and look your best on the day of, hire Natasha! She was absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend her enough. Makeup was something I unfortunately ... Read more waited far too long to research, but when I reached out to Natasha she was flexible about scheduling and took me in right away. With my job I don't feel the need to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so this was all new to me; she helped me stretch out of my comfort zone and was able to make recommendations based on my skin type/tone that I'm now using on a daily basis. The day of my wedding I felt more beautiful than I ever have, and my bridesmaids and mother (who also don't wear much, if any, makeup) were stunned at how amazing Natasha made them look. Take my word for it - she's got talent, she knows what she's doing, and she's just a really cool person. Hire her!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/28/2017

Tasha was a LIFESAVER and a GEM! My sister had a MUA back out last minute for her October wedding, and I found Tasha (hallelujah! ) on WeddingWire. Not only was she responsive, she was so easy to ... Read more work with, up-beat, professional, and all around fun :) She showed up on the wedding day early, went to work, had amazing talent, and everyone felt beautiful (even people who had never had their make-up done due to being particular, were so thrilled with their looks!). She was not only an artist, but a therapist at times, when wedding anxiety welled up. She fit right in and was a welcomed part of the wedding day experience. My sis was a cancer patient previously, so she had medical hair loss (eyebrows & eyelashes go too, ya know...), and Tasha was sensitive to this, and focused on her areas of concern. Her make-up looks held up until I (sadly) had to wash it off that night, and her lashes were excellent. All around 5 stars for Maryland Wedding Make-Up and Tasha. Huge thank you from our wedding party!!

K
Kelly

Married on 06/25/2017

Natasha was fantastic! I cannot believe how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and I cannot get over how beautiful my bridesmaids looked! Natasha has a real gift! I was blown away with how she ... Read more worked her magic and brought out everyone's individual features!