Marylee Marmer Events

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Marylee Marmer Events

A full-service wedding planner in Henrico, Virginia, Marylee Marmer Events has been crafting hassle-free events since 2015. Its team of experienced planners offer amazing attention to detail in their effort to locate vendors who fit perfectly with each couple’s style, vision and budget. Owned and operated by professional event and wedding planner Marylee Marmer, Marylee Marmer Events does everything possible to ensure your event is perfectly eventful!

Experience
Marylee has spent the last 12 years planning both large-scale events for corporate clients and intimate ceremonies for newly engaged couples. Her strong sense of style and love for combining modern elements with tradition assists in her infusing each celebration with personal touches. Having mastered the art of designing unique affairs, her weddings have been featured in magazines such as Richmond Bride and Richmond Weddings.

Marylee and her team offer a myriad of wedding packages for couples to choose from. Each is fully customizable based upon your ceremony needs, travel involved and wedding size. Services include:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Marylee Marmer Events happily assists couples located in Henrico. Services are also extended to those in the Williamsburg, Richmond and Charlottesville areas as well.

22 Reviews for Marylee Marmer Events

22 Marylee Marmer Events Reviews

Susan
Susan Caldwell

Getting married on 07/03/2021

Marylee & her team made my day flawless

When I first got engaged, one of the most-recommended pieces of advice I received was "Get a wedding planner! " This came from people who had one and those who didn't... In fact, it was the #1 regret of ... Read more of those I spoke with who DIDN'T get one. They regretted not having someone to run point on the day of, leaving many tasks to family and friends (or worse, themselves). After interviewing several local wedding planners, I immediately felt comfortable with Marylee's demeanor, accessibility, and helpfulness. I'm a Type A planner, so I wanted to do most of the legwork myself, but Marylee was always there from the day I booked her to answer questions, provide recommendations, or just keep me sane. My actual day-of coordinator was Jennifer, who kept things running so smoothly that my parents (who hadn't been at all involved in any of the planning sessions with Marylee or her team) kept commenting on what a great job she was doing. I went into the big day logically expecting something to not go according to plan, but Marylee and Jennifer had it so wrapped up that the day was flawless. I couldn't recommend her enough!

J
Jasmine Hindman

Married on 10/13/2018

Hands down the best!!

Marylee and Elizabeth are hands down amazing! We choose to do day of coordination, and they made sure to keep us on track planning, and answer any questions we had and ensured our wedding day was ... Read more exactly what we wanted.. By the time our day arrived, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about a thing! Elizabeth handled everything, and made sure both my husband and I had plenty of food, drink, and that we were having a great time! I cannot recommend Marylee and her team enough, they will not disappoint!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend!

Marylee and her team were an absolute dream to work with! I recommend her team any chance I get! Hands down one of our best valued vendors. We hired them for the day of services, décor rental, and ... Read more flowers for our reception and cake. I told Marylee a few ideas I had and her team created an incredible space for our reception. Neither of our families had to run around the day of setting up the reception or having to pack anything up at the end of the night. Marylee, thank you so much allowing us to enjoy every minute of our wedding! Sarah and Steven