Mary's Bridal Boutique LLC

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Mary's Bridal Boutique LLC

Located in Holladay, Utah, Mary's Bridal Boutique LLC is a bridal boutique specializing in bridal gowns and accessories. With over 28 years in the business, Mary's takes pride in providing a happy, non-pressured environment, which allows brides to have an unforgettable bridal shopping experience they can cherish forever.

Designs Offered
Mary's Bridal Boutique LLC offers a wide range of bridal attire and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls and even ring bearers to help meet all your wedding needs. In addition to offering bridal dresses, items such as veils, garters, jewelry, shoes and undergarments are also available. Appointments are highly suggested to ensure availability and so they can give you the attention you want and deserve.

Other Services
Mary's Bridal Boutique LLC also offers additional services to help with gown customization and dress style options. Other services include:

• Alterations

Featured
Sabrina Moore

Married on 08/03/2019

Above and beyond

I recieved the best service as Mary's bridal. I came obviously to find a wedding dress and they listened to me and what i wanted, and only really showed me dresses that fit those peramiters. Having ... Read more also gone to other shops i found that I was more comfortable at Marys because it wasnt runway chic. It was cozy and welcoming. And i when I needed a rush order on my dress they didnt charge me for it. It was the best possible place for me to find my dream wedding dress.

Dominique
Dominique Johnson

Getting married on 08/26/2020

Amazing Place, people and dresses

My experience was great the girl who helped me was so friendly and did an amazing job at making me feel important. And they recommended me to and amazing alterationist Read more My experience was great the girl who helped me was so friendly and did an amazing job at making me feel important. And they recommended me to and amazing alterationist

Hailee
Hailee Mcclure

Getting married on 10/19/2019

The Best Experience !!!

I had gone to 3 bridal stores before Mary’s, and I was feeling hopeless.. I had never experienced trying on things and just not feeling pretty. They didn’t have anything I was looking for. Once I ... Read more stepped into Mary’s I felt like the priority & I felt special!! They made my experience so much fun! They had so many options and I loved so many of the dresses I tried on. Once I put on the winning dress, all the girls made me feel like a million bucks! I felt so beautiful. I am so happy I found my dream wedding dress at Mary’s! I got my dress, veil, and belt all at Mary’s!