Marys4everflowers

Vernon, New York · View map · Visit website

About Marys4everflowers

Marys4everflowers is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of Fresh Wedding Flowers to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. We have Linens & Sashes. If you are looking for uplighting and backdrops we have those as well. You need supplies for your barn Or rustic wedding we have It. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

Products Offered

Marys4EverFlowers has an assortment of services for your big day! In addition to flowers, they are happy to provide draping, wedding event decor, and the Mirror Me photo booth! By going to them for all your floral and photo booth needs, you’ll save yourself an extra step and create a more stress-free experience. Floral designs are talked through during a comprehensive consultation to get an understanding of exactly what you are looking for on your big day. Their floral services include delivery, setup, and delivery with a venue visit to ensure that everything is taken care of on your big day. The Mirror Me photo booth adds a fun element to any event by getting guests involved in making memories all night long. Photo booth services include backdrops, props, a flip book, a DVD of images, prints, and social media integration! Whether you are looking for one service or both, the staff would love to work with you.

59 Reviews for Marys4everflowers

59 Marys4everflowers Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely gorgeous!

Mary and her team were absolutely amazing to work with and did such a beautiful job decorating our venue I couldn’t have asked for any better! I’m so thankful we went with Marysforeverflowers for our ... Read more wedding decor.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing group of people to work with

I highly recommend Mary and her team for any future events. From floral to decor and just great people to just talk to made this entire wedding so much easier and GORGEOUS for me. Decorating isn’t my ... Read more thing, but I gave her a few of my ideas where I was going with it and she took it and made it happen for me. THANK YOU!!

Jessica
Jessica Aldridge

Married on 11/18/2018

Mrs. Aldridge

We had a destination wedding and MARY made beautiful bouquets and boutineer for us to take with us! The flowers weee amazing and everyone thought they were real! Amazing quality! Read more We had a destination wedding and MARY made beautiful bouquets and boutineer for us to take with us! The flowers weee amazing and everyone thought they were real! Amazing quality!