Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events

Playa del Carmen, MX · View map · Visit website

About Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events

No wedding should be made with a cookie cutter. We are all into getting to know you and your couple's history and style. We will create a wedding that reflects you both as a couple. Being a native to this beautiful land Maryta Osorio has built a strong bond with many vendors and venues. "Let us help you style your story"

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events offers a variety of wedding packages and services for couples of all kinds. They can offer full-service planning, which includes event design, styling, budget management, and vendor coordination, or simple day-of coordination packages for couples who have most of their planning accomplished. All packages are custom made to meet your needs and budget.

Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events also offers custom cake and dessert bar catering.

6 Reviews for Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events

6 Maryta Osorio Weddings & Events Reviews

M
Featured
Mishell

Married on 06/16/2017

Maryta was the most professional wedding coordinator I ever had. She went above and beyond not only for me and my now husband. She was always ready to help any of my guest, and always thrive make ... Read more every request we had happened. She took on some work that had been started for a wedding coordinator that was not the best, but she turned things around and made my wedding a real dream come true. If we are to ever have another event in Cancun, she will definitely be the person to go to.

Kari
Kari Fran

Getting married on 09/02/2019

Wedding of my dreams

Maryta and her team did a fantastic job on the day of my wedding, even though i had many special requests and the event lasted a whole 12 hours, she always kept calm and on track. My wedding was close ... Read more to perfect and will forever be embedded in my memory and of those who attended. Thank you Maryta!

D
Diana Arroyo

Married on 12/27/2018

Best wedding planner

Maryta was the best choice for planning our wedding, she follows everything from the beginning to the day before the wedding. She took care of every single detail with professionality and good taste. ... Read more taste. She understood what we wanted and needed from her; the day of our wedding she made us feel that everything was under control and we enjoyed all the day. We are really happy with her job and we strongly recommend her as the best wedding planner you can find!