Mason Ridge Wedding Venue

11 Mason Ridge Wedding Venue Reviews

A
Amber

Married on 04/21/2018

This wedding venue is so beautiful. Mrs. Mason is so accommodating and makes you feel at home. You get to have the whole venue for the whole weekend and so much more is included in the price. Read more This wedding venue is so beautiful. Mrs.Mason is so accommodating and makes you feel at home. You get to have the whole venue for the whole weekend and so much more is included in the price.

A
Alexia

Married on 10/07/2017

Mrs. Mason is so committed to making each and every event special for everyone involved. She will go the extra mile and then some each and every time. I've attended several events at Mason Ridge - the ... Read more most recent of which was my own engagement party - and Mrs. Mason nearly had me in tears with her generosity. I cannot recommend her or the beautiful space at Mason Ridge highly enough!

J
Jo Anne

Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter's wedding was beautiful! Mason Ridge was the best choice we made. Donna, the owner was awesome to work with and she went all out to make my daughter's special day wonderful. The venue ... Read more itself is amazing. I can't say enough about Mason Ridge, other than it was a fabulous experience. I highly recommend Mason Ridge for anyone planning on a country themed wedding. You should definitely check it out!