Massimo Ristorante

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Massimo Ristorante

Massimo Ristorante is a wedding venue and restaurant located in Providence, Rhode Island that creates a warm and inviting setting. Situated at the gateway to Federal Hill and offering regional Italian cuisine, this venue is perfect for a classic and lively wedding reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Massimo Ristorante has a spacious dining room and an upstairs glass-enclosed private room that includes a bar and lounge area. With seating for up to 150 guests, this venue is ideal for a wedding of any size.

Whether you are hosting a decadent dinner or casual cocktail reception, Massimo will help you truly impress you guests. With professionalism and unique Italian wines, they will give you high-quality service and a variety of cocktails so that your occasion is momentous.

Cuisine
Massimo also offers a full catering service with innovative cuisine and locally grown ingredients. They offer seasonal Italian menus but can also help you create a customized menu that fits your budget and taste.

13 Reviews for Massimo Ristorante

13 Massimo Ristorante Reviews

J
Jen D

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing spot on Federal Hill to host a private event!

My son was recently married in Providence and I needed to find a venue to host the rehearsal dinner. Initially I found another Italian spot on Federal Hill that I fell in love with; however, after ... Read more several failed attempts to get a returned phone call or email, I decided to look elsewhere, that's when a co-worker mentioned Massimo's. I went online and sent an email inquiring on private events, I received an email back the same day from the restaurant manager, Sarah Doolan telling me their event coordinator Kerri Schwartz was on vacation, but she would be happy to send me over some information and would have Kerri contact me when she returned. I cannot stress enough how responsive the two of them were. I decided to take a trip down to Providence one weekend w/a friend to scope it out. The service was unbelievable, the food was delicious, the upstairs venue room was beautiful. I work in customer service, the most impressive part was that they had no idea I was "shopping" them and the level of service they provided was outstanding. Next was the price, the event menu offered a 3 course meal that was VERY AFFORDABLE and the portion size was more than enough. I ended up having 30 guests and reserved the space on the second floor, the room itself was beautifully decorated, the waitstaff assigned to our event was phenomenal, they were super attentive & friendly. I honestly cant think of one thing they could have done better! Awesome night!!!! For anyone questioning, NO, I do not work there or know anyone who does, just honestly can't say enough about this place!

K
Kate Desimone

Married on 10/17/2018

Secretary of Rhode Island Building Owners Association

Massimo is one of our favorite venues! Read more Massimo is one of our favorite venues!

Diane
Diane DelGreco

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing rehearsal dinner on 2nd floor of Massimo!

The rehearsal dinner was... Simply perfect! This was due in large part to Kerri's (their event manager) patience with us, attention to detail, and quick response to every question we posed - we ... Read more loved working with her, and she made what could have been a stressful event into a fun and delicious one. From the food and champagne to the beautiful space and ambiance of Massimo, it was just an incredible beginning to Nick and Taj's wedding weekend. And, with regards to the Massimo staff that cared for us that evening - each staff member went above and beyond their traditional roles and made us feel like family. As a matter of fact, our friends from out of state asked us if we knew everyone who worked there personally, since we were so well cared for that night! We highly recommend Massimo to anyone who is planning an event that needs space for approximately 70-100 people!