Master Gee / DJ Alex

Aliquippa, PA · View map

About Master Gee / DJ Alex

If you are looking for a Pittsburgh Wedding DJ, Make sure that you have a professional Emcee/DJ team that has the experience to "get it right" and make your wedding day special. As a multi year award winning DJ team, we have a reputation for exceeding these expectations that is backed up by the enthusiastic reviews of former clients. We have most recently been recognized as a "Hall of Fame" Recipient for consistent quality.

We'll meet with you to make sure that your event is planned exactly as you dreamed by paying attention to the details.

We'll be available to answer your questions as well as offer expert advice from my over 20 years of experience as a professional Emcee/DJ.

We will coordinate the "special" events at your reception with the caterer, photographer, etc. to ensure that you can enjoy your special day with family and friends.

We will act as your Emcee, by smoothly making all of your announcements with style and class.

We will motivate your guests to dance and have fun at your event with an upbeat professional approach that has established me as one of the most sought after performers around.

We offer our customers value with the combination of experience, professionalism, and quality at an affordable "direct buy" price that is free of agency commissions or mark-ups which can be as high as 50%.

The average costs for well-experienced DJ/Emcees in the tri-state area is $1178 to $1570 based on information from www.costofwedding.com

8 Reviews for Master Gee / DJ Alex

8 Master Gee / DJ Alex Reviews

K
Kinsey Cunningham

Married on 03/23/2019

So. Much. Fun.

DJ Gee is so easy to work with. He is incredibly responsive to emails, phone calls, and texts, and makes you feel taken care of. He is organized and asked us questions about details that I had ... Read more forgotten about. But, most importantly, he kept the dance floor full all night long. I had a guest come up to me and say, "I've never seen people dance so hard for so long at a wedding!". He kept everyone from 20 - 90 dancing; not an easy feat. He took the time to get to know us and the type of music we like and his music selections were perfect. He provides a great service for an affordable packaged price. I cannot recommend him enough!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Master Gee and DJ Alex were phenomenal. They played everything we asked them to play and did an excellent job getting the crowd pumped up. One of my bigger concerns as the bride was that the dance ... Read more floor wouldn't be crowded but it was PACKED. Seriously, I can't even put into words how happy we were with them. People came up to us all night to tell us how fantastic the DJs were - and they were extremely reasonably priced! Thanks DJ Master Gee for a perfect evening!! You guys rock.

V
Val

Married on 09/17/2016

Master Gee and DJ Alex are AMAZING! He had the wedding crowd dancing all night! He was well organized and was great at providing me with schedules to work off of to make sure I had the music I wanted ... Read more to play during the reception. I heard more than once that he was a great MC and his music was AWESOME! Thank you Guys!! I am so glad that I found you and I hope that many others find out how FANTASTIC you are!