Master Mixx All Inclusive Pro Dj's

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Master Mixx All Inclusive Pro Dj's

Master Mixx All Inclusive Pro Dj's is a versatile and experienced wedding DJ service located in Tucson, Arizona. This family-owned and operated business has been providing their services for events of all sizes since 1973. Their team of expert DJs, creative decorators, organized coordinators, and more has over 100 years of experience and guarantees a stress-free planning process. Master Mixx All Inclusive Pro Dj's is a one-stop shop for all wedding needs, from event planning and light design to photography and live entertainment. With thousands of weddings under their belts, they guarantee a night full of dancing and fun.

Consultations are provided to get a full understanding of a couple’s specific wants and needs. Their services include a state-of-the-art sound system, MC services, microphones, a photo booth, and travel. Their musical repertoire includes Christian, club, electronic, hip-hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, soul, rock, and the top 40 hits. Other services include:

• Bilingual MC

C
Featured
Clare

Married on 04/14/2018

I can not express how grateful I am to have been able to work with Michael! He is a class act! We got to put together a playlist, which he checked to make sure they would flow, he had the most ... Read more organized paperwork to make sure the event had the right songs for each action. And he worked so well with our photographer Amanda Bynum and our venue the Stillwell house so well that it was a seamless dream! He even took extra time to meet with us and help us with our rehearsal planning. You can not go wrong with this man he is the best! Worth every penny!!!

Leslie
Leslie Loewus

Married on 06/04/2019

Master Mixx helped make our dream wedding come to life!

I had known how good of a DJ Daniel and Master Mixx was and the amazing set up they brought but had no idea he could plan our whole wedding! He found an amazing venue, found our photographer, florist ... Read more and caterer. We met with all of them to make sure we felt like they were the right fit for us! Daniel was even able to get us shuttle service for the wedding party. He hired the bartenders and staff, and all of them were so friendly and helpful in whatever we needed on the Wedding day! He took care of all the tables, chairs, silverwear, linens and lighting. And he got us an amazing deal for all of it! Instead of being a stressed out bride the day of the wedding, I was a giddy girl, enjoying my time with family and friends along with marrying my soulmate! We have gotten so many compliments on the venue, the set up, the music and the whole wedding! Many have said it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and it wouldn’t have been possible without Master Mixx, who literally did our whole wedding! Even our amazing cake and he set up our rehearsal dinner too! I want to do it all again and would go with Master Mixx in a heartbeat!! I would recommend him to anyone to make your special day magical!! Oh and towards the end of the wedding, I misplaced my drink and said it out loud. I turned around and Daniel handed me a drink! He heard me and ran to the bar to get me a drink! Daniel and his staff made sure we wanted for nothing! Amazing!!

Mechelle
Mechelle

Married on 01/11/2019

Nicole and Mechelle Leyvas

My spouse and I planned our wedding and our expectations were high already. Master mixx actually gave us all we asked for and more. We got a DJ and lighting our DJ was Daniel he was amazing he ... Read more actually took care of us as a couple and the organization was perfect. The lighting was perfect in so many ways. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a very reliable, well organized and professional team for working for you.