Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc.

Torrance, CA · View map · Visit website

About Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc.

Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc. is a full-service wedding planner that serves Torrance, Los Angeles, Pasadena and Southern California. They specialize in creating a personalized and unique experience that is both memorable and unforgettable. With Master Plans, you’ll receive top-notch attention as your dreams turn into reality.

Experience
Yingka, the principal coordinator and designer of Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc., has over ten years of experience. She leads a team of talented professional coordinators. In 2009, Yingka established the company.

The wedding planner will cater their services to suit your personality and dream vision. From start to finish, they will customize their offerings based on your needs. Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc. offers the following services:

• Budget Analysis
  • Event Design
  • Full Service Planning
  • Partial Full Service Planning
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

47 Reviews for Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc.

47 Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc. Reviews

Yvonne
Featured
Yvonne Pang

Married on 11/18/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Full service is worth it! Yingka & the talented team at MPE planned and beautifully executed my wedding this past weekend. Yingka made my vision for a clean, modern, chic & intimate wedding a true ... Read more true reality. I hired her to plan our entire wedding (ambiance, flowers, vendor contracts, budget etc) and it was worth every single penny. I didn’t have to worry and spend time looking for, or negotiating with any vendors. We simply set a budget for her and went over what our “vision” for the wedding was, and her team handled it from there! On the day of the wedding I felt completely relaxed, excited and so happy - not a worry in the world knowing MPE was handling everything. While I was getting ready her team was setting everything up. I wasn’t bothered with minor questions and I was able to really enjoy my time with my sisters a and friends as we got ready. (Honestly, as triet as it may sound, the day goes by so fast that you really want to cherish the moments you have to really enjoy each minute of it!) Yingka scheduled our wedding day perfectly so my husband and I were actually able to enjoy our wedding! We mingled with our guests during cocktail hour and we ate each of the 3 courses served during the reception! After the event MPEs team packed up everything and made sure our belongings (& gifts) were safely packed up and in our hotel room. The entire event was executed so perfectly and the team was so thoughtful throughout our planning process. I couldn’t have dreamed of a more perfect day and it wouldn’t have happened without them

S
Sohan

Married on 08/05/2017

My new wife and I hired Yingka for coordinating, decor, and flowers. I was initially very hesitant on locking in one company for all three. Yingka hit a home run. Personally, I couldn’t have ... Read more envisioned a more perfect day she put on for us. Her taste in style was what really matched with our wedding theme. The flowers were executed perfectly and her experience with the venue was what really made the whole look flow. She made sure she could translate our themes into a practical look without looking over the top or tacky. She is very friendly and met with us multiple times when we had questions. When it comes to coordinating she is a beast! She knows how to get a timeline enforced and that was what made us as a couple so relaxed when she made sure all vendors were meeting our needs. The entire event she guided us in a timely manner all the way up to the grand exit. All in all...Hire her now!

B
bryron

Married on 03/11/2017

Great work! Very nice job.... Keep it up! Read more great work!!!! Very nice job....keep it up!!