Masters Touch Weddings

Arnold, MO · View map

About Masters Touch Weddings

Filming weddings since 2005, we are masters at creating personalized films - handcrafted to perfection - that are breathtaking, beautiful, and fun. With emotional close-ups as our specialty, and hand-picked music suited to your taste, we will capture your special day and make it last forever in a love story that is all yours.

We look forward to working with you in making one of the most memorable days of your life into an everlasting cinematic video. Our videographers are professionals with years of experience who realize how important your wedding day is to you. Our expertise and special touch will amaze you, your family, and friends for years to come. Imagine reliving the day that began a lifetime of memories!

For more information about our products and services, give us a call at (314)452-9647 today!

Or you can visit us at www.masterstouchweddings.com

30 Reviews for Masters Touch Weddings

30 Masters Touch Weddings Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 09/30/2017

David and his staff are the best! We used them for my sister's wedding four years ago and were so pleased with their work that we used them again for my wedding. They did an amazing job again! I had ... Read more so many compliments on my video, and some even said it was the best they had ever seen. David is so easy to work with and really cares about delivering a quality product. I would definitely recommend Masters Touch to anyone getting married or having an event worth remembering!

B
Becky

Married on 07/18/2015

Masters Touch Weddings did an outstanding job videoing my daughter's wedding. They were great and guided us through the entire process. The video was beautiful and will be a treasured keepsake for ... Read more years to come!

T
Terra

Married on 06/06/2015

David and His Wife did an excellent job with our video. He was with us all day from start to finish. Our Highlight Video was awesome! Both my husband and I couldn't of been happier. So worth the ... Read more the Price!!! Weddings go SOO fast and it helps you relive the moment forever.