Matic Films

Jonesborough, TN · View map

About Matic Films

Our goal at Matic films is to give you a treasured memory box, in form of film, that you will cherish for years to come. We desire to give a cinematic telling of your unique story. Everyone's story is diffirent and only you can tell your story. We are here to take that and put it into film. So whether it is through the highlights of your wedding, your love story, or in some other way, we are here to serve you in telling the world how great your story really is. Thank you for stopping by and we are excited to get started telling your story!

8 Reviews for Matic Films

8 Matic Films Reviews

K
Kendra

Married on 10/14/2016

Trey was very professional while at the venue yet very personable. We really did have a great time working with him which made our day even more perfect. I highly recommend Matic Films to anyone ... Read more looking to have a special moment turned into a lifetime memory!

S
Shanna

Married on 08/06/2016

Matic Films went above and beyond what we were expecting for a videographer. He really listened to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding video and made sure to include the details we wanted in ... Read more our video. Our wedding video is something we will treasure forever, and I am so glad we chose Matic Films for our big day!

E
Emily

Married on 06/04/2016

Such a fun, energetic experience! Very professional and accommodating during the session, plus he let me have some creative input in a few shots :) The response time was very reasonable after the ... Read more session had ended, and the quality of the footage is AMAZING! I would certainly recommend Matic Films to capture your special moments, so you can re-live them throughout the years!