Matic Films

Jonesborough, TN · View map

About Matic Films

Our goal at Matic films is to give you a treasured memory box, in form of film, that you will cherish for years to come. We desire to give a cinematic telling of your unique story. Everyone's story is diffirent and only you can tell your story. We are here to take that and put it into film. So whether it is through the highlights of your wedding, your love story, or in some other way, we are here to serve you in telling the world how great your story really is. Thank you for stopping by and we are excited to get started telling your story!

8 Reviews for Matic Films

8 Matic Films Reviews

User4831619

I came across this company when searching for videographers back in December 2014 and sent them an email. I received a response very quickly explaining that he was just getting into weddings himself ... Read more and that he had worked for a wedding film company in Alabama editing wedding videos. Since Matic Films did not have any videos of their own to show, Trey sent me a video that he edited for another company and it was beautifully done. Trey was awesome, real, and down to earth. He wanted to get to know us as a couple to see what our personal styles were. What we like to do for fun, what type of music we like and just an overall idea of what we were looking for from a video or film of our wedding. After we agreed on Trey and Matic Films, we corresponded through email, text and phone calls. Trey kept in contact with my wedding planner and spoke with my photographers as well. He even met with me at the venue and helped me pick a first look spot so that the lighting would be great. I made my table centerpieces and the cupcake stand for my wedding and since these were important things to me he went ahead and got some shots of the reception after it was set up the day before. The price we paid for 8+ hours was very low since Trey is just getting into weddings. It was such a blessing coming across his company when we did, as we would not have been able to afford the other videographers in this area. After the wedding, Trey suggested that we write personal vows to be recorded and used within out highlight film. He was super flexible with how long we took to complete those vows and had our video finished very quickly. I am so beyond pleased with the 5 minute film we have and he also put together a 2 minute dance video from the reception. The Highlight film is so perfect. The music is beautiful and most definitely my style. We had a small bridal party and about 75 guest. He captured every thing! I would recommend Trey and Matic Films to everyone. He knows what he is doing!

K
Kendra

Married on 10/14/2016

Trey was very professional while at the venue yet very personable. We really did have a great time working with him which made our day even more perfect. I highly recommend Matic Films to anyone ... Read more looking to have a special moment turned into a lifetime memory!

S
Shanna

Married on 08/06/2016

Matic Films went above and beyond what we were expecting for a videographer. He really listened to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding video and made sure to include the details we wanted in ... Read more our video. Our wedding video is something we will treasure forever, and I am so glad we chose Matic Films for our big day!