Matrix Digital Arts Photography

Universal City, TX · View map · Visit website

About Matrix Digital Arts Photography

Matrix Digital Arts Photography is a Universal City-based wedding photographer that serves San Antonio, Austin and the surrounding areas. The company uses passion, experience and creativity to document your big day. Through their contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional style, Matrix will help your memories last a lifetime.

Experience
Since 2004 Matrix Digital Arts Photography has been part of the wedding industry. Their team offers a diverse range of skill, styles and experience.

The photographer provides various services to capture the day’s spirit and excitement. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits
  • Engagement shoot
  • Destination/travel

Other Services
For even more tokens of your big day, the company can create additional wedding-related products. These items include:

• Albums

Featured
Molly Kropp Lopez

Married on 06/08/2019

Went above and beyond

Michael and Dave went above and beyond any expectations I ever had for my wedding pictures! Their prices are beyond reasonable, and I received more pictures and extras than I could have ever wished. ... Read more They were so kind, quick to respond, and helpful. I just got my pictures back (1 week after, as promise), and they were UNBELIEVABLE. I would never think to hire anyone else, ever. They are worth every cent, and more. They are unmatched and each bride should feel lucky to have them capture this once-in-a-lifetime day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Michael and Dave.

K
Kerra Baruch

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Professional, Outstanding Customer Service , Upfront

Extremely Professional. Michael explained everything to us in the contract. Answered every questioned , and never made us feel like our questions were stupid. He explained product , materials , and ... Read more showed us samples. Time was not a issue . He made us feel and treated us like we were the last customer on earth. (Trust me we are not ) He wanted and genuinely seem interested in our story. Listened , asked questions and took notes about us. Extremely down to earth , very fair and made sure we were all on the same page. One thing I noticed that spoke volumes to me was: Matrix has several photographers and it sounds like they are expanding with additional services . Michael made it very clear he was a team player . The Team was him and the other photographers . Always giving recognition to the photographer of whatever photo I was complimenting. His actions the whole meeting showed how much the Matrix Team means to him and they accomplish amazing together as a team . He spoke of each photographers strong points and showed examples of it . I never once felt were were just a commission . That said more to me then anything he could have offered in a package . I look forward to working with the Matrix Team on several things, even after the wedding is a sweet memory document in their pictures .

R
Rachel Saenz

Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Michael and his team exceeded every expectation that we had for a wedding photographer! They were very professional, courteous, and caring about us and our wedding. From the very beginning we had a ... Read more very easy and open communication line for anything that we needed or any questions that arose. It seemed like day or night they were willing to go above and beyond for us. I cannot recommend them enough and we were blessed to have them as our photographers! The photos were absolutely amazing!