Matsumoto Eventos

Cancun, Mexico · View map · Visit website

About Matsumoto Eventos

Matsumoto Events is a team of Wedding Florist Designers and Furniture Rentals located in Cancun, Mexico, specialized in destination weddings held in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Holbox and sorrounding areas. This company ensures a completely personalized and trustworthy wedding designing process, offering a variety of floral and event designs, along with the planning and production of weddings and events.

Maintaining selective and high-standard methods, our florists are able to procure fresh flowers and in-trend blooms that combine to create stunning wedding arrangements.

Services we offer:

Matsumoto Eventos offers a variety of event coordination services, including floral art, event planning and design, and event production.

• Floral designs include
  • Centerpieces
  • Hanging floral arrangements
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals, and single flowers.

We know planning a destination wedding it is a hard task, that's why We offer free consultation in flowers, furniture, audio and lighting, and all kind of decoration.

4 Reviews for Matsumoto Eventos

4 Matsumoto Eventos Reviews

Carol
Carol Santamaria

Married on 07/02/2019

Carol & Enrique

Manuel was amazing to work with! I got married at Oasis Cancun Hotel and they delivered everything on time and made such everything was perfect.! I got such great deal on my wedding package and the ... Read more flowers where super beautiful.

Brittney
Brittney Bagley

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely. Amazing.

I can't even begin to describe my experience with Matsumoto Eventos, Samantha in particular. I originally reached out to them about 2 months out from my wedding date at Now Jade Riviera Cancun because ... Read more I didn't have faith in the team at the resort and was having some major issues in regards to pricing and communication. I initially just made the inquiry to get an idea of whether or not I could save money by bringing in an outside vendor, and was also interested in hiring a day-of planner since the resort had multiple weddings that day. I sent the same email out to several companies, but Matsumoto was one of the first to respond and by-far the most thorough. Literally every single moment of working with M.E. was amazing. To begin with, their proposal was so impressively personal. They took the little information I sent them and made a presentation based around my colors, themes, and ideas, of which really helped bring my ideas to life. Communication was extremely quick and they answered countless questions with kindness and clarity. There were many occasions that I even gave her some vague idea of what I had in mind, and within days she'd come back with several options and ideas of her own. In addition, their pricing was amazing for the quality of work I received! Even though the resort charged me almost $1,000 to bring in an outside vendor, they STILL came in so much lower than what I would have been paying, and for better decor! They were able to get flowers that no other vendor said they could, and if not, made suggestions on ones that were similar. They did 90% of the decorating for all of my wedding functions (I provided a few things like chair sashes, name tags, and menus, but that's really about it) and I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. My step-mother and father literally own a wedding venue and event planning company and couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous my wedding was! Deciding to work with them was single-handedly the best decision I ever made during this entire process; I'm genuinely positive my wedding would have been a disaster without them. I work in a hotel and have planned or been a part of more weddings than I can count over the span of my career, and yet I left so completely impressed. By the time I reached out to them, I had been dealing unsuccessfully with the resort for months and was beyond stressed, but as soon as M.E. took over my mind was at ease, even from thousands of miles away. I literally had to worry about NOTHING on my wedding day, they handled every single aspect from start to finish. If I had the money to do so, I'd go back to Cancun and plan a celebration every year just to work with them again. Thank you Samantha and the entire team, you made my day more memorable than I could have ever imaged.

A
Alejandra Rosado

Married on 11/15/2018

Matsumoto are the best!!

So so happy I chose them. They made all my arrangements beautiful & perfect just as I asked, but the best part of all was the way they made our venue look fresh and amazing. I highly recommend ... Read more Matsumoto, the flowers are beautiful and they have the best prices!