Matt Blasing Photography

Albuquerque, NM · View map

About Matt Blasing Photography

Voted Best Wedding Photographer in New Mexico for the past 3 years!

As a husband and wife team who meticulously planned our own wedding, we completely understand how important your wedding day is to you.

We pride ourselves on providing vivid and authentic photos, over-the-moon service, and connecting with couples who start as clients and become friends. As your photographers, we get to show you what you look like through our lens, through our eyes. And trust us, you’re amazing.

50 Reviews for Matt Blasing Photography

50 Matt Blasing Photography Reviews

A
Abby Menefee

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Engagement Photos!!

My fiancé and I had our engagement pictures done by Matt and he was absolutely amazing! I cannot thank him enough for capturing our love for each other, our dogs, and the mountains. The pictures ... Read more turned out better than I ever expected and he was so easy to work with! He took time to get to know us and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Both Matt and Amy are very responsive and easy to get in contact with both by email and text. We had our fully edited pictures back within 24 hours! During our session Matt knew exactly what would look good, he was efficient, and very friendly. If our wedding wasn’t out of state we would absolutely have them photograph that as well. I would recommend Matt Blasing Photography for anyone and everyone and I hope to work with them again in the future!

N
Nikki Warner

Getting married on 04/04/2020

We LOVE these photographers!

When John and I first met Matt and Amy at a bridal show in June, we instantly fell in love with them. I knew right away that I wanted them to be our photographers, even though we weren't getting ... Read more married for another year and half. Not only is their work stellar, but they have wonderful personalities that instantly clicked with me and John. They're funny, sweet, and make taking pictures really enjoyable! I never thought of myself as a photogenic person, and was incredibly nervous to get our engagement pictures done, but Matt made us look AMAZING! I could not have dreamed of better engagement photos and we are struggling to pick just one for our save-the-dates! Additionally, the service is astounding; the turnaround time was so fast! Thank you to Matt and Amy for being great communicators, great people, and making this process easy and enjoyable! We can't wait for our wedding next spring!

K
Kristen C

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Amazing Engagment Photos!

When we first got engaged, my fiancé and I immediately knew we wanted to find the best photographers to capture our special day. After looking at various photographers/reviews we contacted Matt and ... Read more Amy. Instantly, they were down to earth and willing to help in any way they could - eager to work with us. Fast forward a couple months and we had our engagement session. Matt was awesome and made us feel comfortable, ultimately capturing amazing pictures of us! We cannot wait to have them photograph our wedding day!! Not to mention, they provided us our gallery very quickly after our engagement shoot!