Matt Loter - Justice of the Peace

East Haven, CT · View map

About Matt Loter - Justice of the Peace

I’ve done hundreds of ceremonies for couples from all over the world, ranging from just the couple saying a few words at city hall to lavish affairs with hundreds of guests. Doing weddings is easily the most enjoyable job I’ve ever had. Being around happy people in love is a wonderful way to spend my days.

Let me do the ceremony you want, not what you are "supposed to". Same sex, non-traditional and last minute ceremonies are a specialty, but anything you can think of, I'm happy to do.

I am especially proud of the fact that I have been able to do a huge number of same sex weddings since CT began allowing them in 2008. It’s been an incredibly powerful thing to be able to be a direct part of something I deeply believe in and share these wonderful moments with so many great couples.

More info is available on my website: www.GetMarriedCT.com

40 Reviews for Matt Loter - Justice of the Peace

40 Matt Loter - Justice of the Peace Reviews

C
Christina

Married on 02/22/2019

Saved the day!

Matt was great - responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating. He helped us pull together a very last minute wedding! Read more Matt was great - responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating. He helped us pull together a very last minute wedding!

A
Andrea

Married on 09/21/2018

We emailed Matt on a Thursday afternoon and wanted to get married 24 hours later, and he said “ok rad. ” We spent much of the evening texting about details, including a few quirky additions to ... Read more personalize the event. He was game for all of it, arrived right on time looking chic and delivered a sweet, thoughtful, funny ceremony that was absolutely exactly what we wanted. He was professional, charismatic, and enthusiastic and I would very much recommend him to anyone who wants something just a little bit different from the traditional service (though it seems like he would be great at those too)

R
Richard

Married on 08/03/2018

Matt Loter is an awesome guy to use if you are into being assulted for having different views than he does. He is a hate filled person that will add the best kind of blessing an SJW can offer. One of ... Read more conformity and obedience otherwise you will end up like the loving and free minded Jeremy Hambly. If you are unfamiliar with the story please update yourself on both this wonderful JP and his victim here. Please donate as well so that Matt can understand the consequences of his actions. Love you all and thank you! https://www.gofundme.com/justice-for-jeremy-hambly