Matt Morgan Coaching

Littleton, Colorado · View map

About Matt Morgan Coaching

Matt Morgan Weddings and Coaching is a wedding officiant located in Littleton, Colorado. Matt is a licensed officiant who is gifted in setting you up with a phenomonal wedding and an even better marriage through premarital coaching.no matter where you are in the country.

Weddings:

Matt can provide an unforgettable ceremony that's customized to your style and story while having a ton of fun! He officiates all faith traiditions: secular, spiritual or religious.

Premarital Coaching:

Matt is known for divorce-proofing your marriage BEFORE it starts by helping couples around the world learn the secret to staying happy in your marriage for the rest of your life. When you sign up for premarital coaching you receive your WEDDING + CEREMONY PLANNING + TRAVEL COSTS = FREE! Yes you read that correctly. That's how much he cares about your marriage!

Experience:

Matt has officiated over 500 weddings and coached more than 4,000 engaged of couples. His expertise and advice extends to every area of life: friendship, dating, sex, marriage, parenting, business, self-awareness, etc. He’s been seen on stage with world thought leaders like Tony Robbins.

Services Offered:

Matt Morgan Weddings and Coaching provides many services for your wedding ceremony, such as customized vows and premarital coaching. He can perform many different kinds of wedding ceremonies, including:

• Civil union

J
jamie taylor

Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely amazing

We were so fortunate to have Matt married us on Sunday, June 30th. He is personable, fun, and professional. He made our ceremony so special by adding unique readings and personalizing it for us. We ... Read more highly recommend Matt!!

C
Cassie

Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision we made!

Choosing Matt Morgan was the best decision we made! We did premarital counseling with Matt and felt that it was so helpful in preparing us for our marriage and strengthening our communication. ... Read more Premarital counseling was also a great way to get to know Matt and for him to get to know us. When it came time for him to officiate our wedding we felt so comfortable with him, and he knew us so well that our wedding ceremony was so personal. After the wedding we received so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful Matt was and how much they loved the ceremony. Matt helped my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable on our wedding day. In addition to having a wonderful officiant, we gained a friend. We plan to continue seeing Matt throughout our marriage.

FutureMrsClark
Karly

Married on 05/26/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

I cannot say enough good things about Matt Morgan! Pre-martial counseling was very important to me leading up to our big day, and I don't feel we could have picked a better vendor. We covered ... Read more everything, even the uncomfortable stuff, and I truly believe our relationship is stronger for it. I know we can always turn to Matt in the future. In addition, I couldn't believe how many people came to me after the ceremony to tell me how amazing Matt was as our officiant. They were blown away by how well he knew us, and how wonderfully he crafted the ceremony to both who we are as individuals and as a couple. People laughed, they cried, and and it couldn't have been a better moment for the two of us. Matt is phenomenal at his work.