Matt Peterson Photography

8 Matt Peterson Photography Reviews

L
Lynae

Married on 07/25/2015

Matt is very professional and fun to be around. He sincerely has a desire to show who you really are in creative ways that make you feel safe and have fun. I have wonderful memories now in a photo. Read more Matt is very professional and fun to be around. He sincerely has a desire to show who you really are in creative ways that make you feel safe and have fun. I have wonderful memories now in a photo.

E
Emily

Married on 08/25/2014

Matt Peterson Photography was easy to work with! Matt made scheduling my bridal and wedding photos very convenient by working around my time-frame and my location. Matt had a knack for putting me and ... Read more my family at ease while he captured those beautiful fleeting moments. The wedding and bridal photographs that Matt took captured the elegance, simplicity and magic of my unforgettable day. Even when there was unforeseen wind and other roadblocks, Matt didn't miss a beat and seamlessly worked through each obstacle with creativity and professionalism. I have already recommended Matt Peterson Photography to family and friends, knowing they will be given excellent care, and lasting memories through his gorgeous photography. I can't thank you enough! Matt, you're fantastic!

M
Melissa

Married on 05/22/2014

Matt was fantastic! His sense of humor helped our day be 10 times better then it already was. He genuinely connected with everyone at our wedding and he felt like part of the family. His finished work ... Read more work is magical. He makes all of us look so good:)We have also had him do some individual family shoots and they are just as amazing. I will always refer anyone I know to Matt Peterson.