Matthew Andre Poyant Photographics

7 Matthew Andre Poyant Photographics Reviews

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Matt was like hanging out with your best friend. He captured moments of our special day that can't be posed, planned, or forced. We trusted our wedding with him and he treated it like it ... Read more was his own. I could not be happier with my choice and I refer him to anyone and everyone getting married!!! :D

P
Pamela

Married on 01/01/2016

Matt was absolutely awesome! We had a small wedding at a private residence and Matt captured every moment beautifully. Our family and friends loved his professionalism, his eye for detail, and his ... Read more attention to all the little things that made our photos just perfect. He knew exactly where to shoot outside and inside to make the pictures gorgeous and our memories captured just as we would want to remember them. We are so very grateful for Matt's talent, patience, and work ethic. Thank you so much for an incredible experience!

C
Miraj

Married on 07/04/2015

Having Matt shoot my wedding and engagement photos was something I wouldn't trade for the world. He could pick up on who my husband and I were right away and set the tone for a very fun engagement ... Read more shoot that resulted in photos that captured our spirit and our personalities perfectly. Everyone raved about our engagement photos and thought they absolutely suited us. For our wedding, he was attentive and went unnoticed and somehow was able to capture all of the most important and special moments of our day while still showcasing our personalities. I highly recommend giving Matt a call.