Matthew Dj

Florence, IT · View map

About Matthew Dj

Sound designer of the most chic and exclusive parties with over 15 years of experience. I select music designed to capture and enhance the right mood of your event... customized, tasteful and fun.

My most popular DJ package features a consultation, microphones and a sound system. A number of lighting services are available, including pinspotting, disco lighting and uplighting.

I also offer the option of adding live musician such as saxophone, percussion or violin player to my live Dj set.

Other services include:

• Do-not-play list
  • Customizable playlist
  • Liability insurance
  • Pro
jector
  • Disco Lighting
  • Uplighting
  • Read more...

8 Reviews for Matthew Dj

8 Matthew Dj Reviews

V
    Victoria Butler

Married on 05/29/2019

Fantastic!

Matteo is absolutely brilliant. He made the whole process so easy and was always conscious of getting us the very best options within a budget we could afford. He took care of everything from the ... Read more music, to music tax to lighting, as well as specialised instrument and microphone hire for our live sung first dance - he also recommended us other live musicians for the ceremony. He was always super responsive and happy to text/call for any questions we had. Most important of all - he is a fantastic DJ and the playlist was brilliant - all our guests had a great time dancing the night away. He took elements of our own play lists we provided - mixed with his own, took requests on the spot on the night and got the tone for the day spot on. Couldn't recommend Matteo highly enough! Thank you for making our wedding night so memorable!

M
    Mary Ellen Allawi

Married on 04/27/2019

Great DJ, English speaking, filled your dance floor

Mattel was the best supplier I hired throughout the whole wedding. He is a great guy, fluent English. I had no wedding planner so I asked him for a lot of extra things and he delivered on everything. ... Read more Provided DJ, live musicians, lighting for any rooms we wanted & microphones for wedding speeches. He arranged to music licenses for us which is needed for music in Italy. Not all vendors will do this for you! He even helped me find fire dancers. And all at a very fair price. I could not ask for more! The DJ set was fantastic, something for everyone, everybody was on the dance floor until 3am... even my 70year old father! That’s how good the music was! Thank you Matteo, you made our day so special!

D
    Devaki Patel

Married on 09/07/2018

Devaki and Krishan's Indian Wedding September 2018

We had the pleasure of DJ Matteo providing amazing music for our pre wedding event (Indian Henna Party) and Western Wedding Reception from 5th - 7th September 2018 for our Destination Wedding in ... Read more Tuscany. We were so happy with his professionalism and hard work. We initially met him when we were over in Tuscany for some wedding planning and he was so professional from the get go, we were very confident in choosing him. He listened to our wishes and prepared well for our events so that he had every song we would want. He went above and beyond our expectations and our guests had so many compliments for him. The dance floor was always packed thanks to him! Thank you DJ Matteo for an amazing party!