Matt's Next Level Media

Buffalo, New York · View map · Visit website

About Matt's Next Level Media

Matt’s Next Level Media is a videography company in West Seneca, New York that serves the Buffalo region. This company offers to provide both pictures and videos to commemorate couples’ special day. Matt’s Next Level Media’s trained professionals are determined to memorialize every special detail of your wedding day, and are dedicated to fostering an open, welcome environment.

Matt’s Next Level Media is happy to photograph wedding and engagements, as well as document their weddings on film. They have cinematic, documentary, short form, and traditional video styles, and will document pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions. Matt’s Next Level Media offers the following services including but not limited to:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive and more

15 Reviews for Matt's Next Level Media

15 Matt's Next Level Media Reviews

Danielle
Featured
Danielle

Married on 11/24/2018

Hire Matt, he's awesome!

We hired Matt for videography for our wedding on 11/24/18 and we are so happy we did! Matt is such a nice guy, from the moment we met him, we felt like we knew him forever. He was an easy pic for us ... Read more based on how well we got along and the gorgeous videos we watched of his past work. The day of the wedding he showed up on time and was just so easy to work with. Being on video can be a little awkward, but he made us feel at ease and worked quickly and it never felt weird. He was almost invisible as he worked, we both mentioned that we never really saw him so he was moving around like a ninja capturing our special day. We have not yet received our video yet, but we are so excited to see what Matt captured.

Caroline
Caroline

Married on 06/07/2019

blown away by Matt

First of all Matt was a great value compared to a lot of other people his prices were great for what you got. He was professional, he knew what he was doing and on the day of the had an assistant and ... Read more a drone! Matt did a great job working with the other vendors and the photographers to make sure everyone got the shot they needed. He was also creative and set up some really cool shots with the drone I never would have thought of. Then to top it off he stayed a little later than his contract without us even realizing. He really went above and beyond I would recommend him to anyone for sure.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 11/03/2018

Hire him ASAP!

My husband and I are so happy that we choose Matt’s Next Level Media for our videographer! Matt has been amazing to work with. He answered all my questions promptly and has kept an open line of ... Read more communication from the day we hired him to the day we got our full wedding video! Seeing Matt’s work, I knew he would capture our day in a beautiful way. That is an understatement. Our wedding video blows me away. It is stunning! Watching it brings me right back to our wedding day. You can feel the love through the video and see all the fun that we had! That was so important to me. We love the drone shots and the candid video clips. Matt was so easy to work with! He made everyone feel so comfortable, he made sure he always had the best shot with angles and lighting, he showed up on time and made sure he recorded everything! I had a few surprises for my husband and I made sure Matt knew beforehand, and he captured everything perfectly! We love having this all on video to look back on. It really is perfect. I highly recommend Matt’s Next Level Media! You will love them!